i don’t know why but GH caused my fat pads to slide down and sink.

56and3psl

Silver
Naso folds are deep now, no under eye fat anymore, and i have slight JOWLS. yet im a similar bf% as before. only known thing that happened was the fat pads fell. how do u fix this. lean down and get grafting? or midface lift

oh my fucking god nigga how are you still at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, bfol7, Tallest person here and 1 other person
i have it too

Naso folds are deep now, no under eye fat anymore, and i have slight JOWLS. yet im a similar bf% as before. only known thing that happened was the fat pads fell. how do u fix this. lean down and get grafting? or midface lift
Wtf are jowls lol

i honestly think youre underestimating how much stress and no sleep affect your face. dark circles does not always equal under eye support.

obv easier said than done but stop stressing because its all in your head

i honestly think youre underestimating how much stress and no sleep affect your face. dark circles does not always equal under eye support.

obv easier said than done but stop stressing because its all in your head
my under eye fat pads are gone. but all HGH did was worsen the downward growth i already had. IE the angle is still the same but it further down grew my face. no forward growth. only way to fix is Bimax CCW

my under eye fat pads are gone. but all HGH did was worsen the downward growth i already had. IE the angle is still the same but it further down grew my face. no forward growth. only way to fix is Bimax CCW
bro i already told you you look very good just shave the beard and fix your face like softmaxxes skin and you will look perfect what are you talking about bro turn off the internet and go outside like no girl will care about this.

like ask any normal person to rate you and see what will they say. noone is mentioning bimax ccw or anything like that bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
you are genuinely mentally ill and i don't mean it in an insulting way. did your gf break up with you? maybe that caused the downward spiral .

bro i already told you you look very good just shave the beard and fix your face like softmaxxes skin and you will look perfect what are you talking about bro turn off the internet and go outside like no girl will care about this.

like ask any normal person to rate you and see what will they say. noone is mentioning bimax ccw or anything like that bro
Do you think women don’t see the 10MM of extra downward growth on my face and my horse midface? Bimax and CCW are the only solutions. You think women are dumb? They can spot CHAD’s 105 degree goinal angle from 10miles away

Do you think women don’t see the 10MM of extra downward growth on my face and my horse midface? Bimax and CCW are the only solutions. You think women are dumb? They can spot CHAD’s 105 degree goinal angle from 10miles away
aint no way bro you are stressing hard for no reason i tell you bro

just turn off the internet like everything will be fine

Thought u were done posting abt this? Man hgh fucked with ur mind more than ur face, unless u we’re always this schizo

you are genuinely mentally ill and i don't mean it in an insulting way. did your gf break up with you? maybe that caused the downward spiral .
IMG 8004
IMG 8005
5 months apart

the entire fat pad slid down my face. literally the entire pad. this is solely because my face became more downward grown but the angle stayed the same. i just need some CCW rotation to fix it. I’m thinking of belt pulling might work a bit and hard mewing

Thought u were done posting abt this? Man hgh fucked with ur mind more than ur face, unless u we’re always this schizo
when u descended as hard as me u would become like this too, and i’m the same height

when u descended as hard as me u would become like this too, and i’m the same height
Shut the fuck up u didn’t descend maybe .25 pts fucking retard stop posting about this

bro if everyone is telling you that you are okay we mean that bro like its all in your mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back