i dont know why, but im unable to approach foids

_MVP_

_MVP_

Castellatus
like totally unable to, even if my life depended on it

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, armemann, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
it just feels wrong to approach foids, idk why, if i chose to ignore that feeling and still approach, i feel i would get hurt unbearably

u dont know why?

paired with ur uncompareable autism its pretty clear nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and User28823
but its ok that im still virgin at 34yo, because i wouldn't have reached the iq-level i now have if i had slayed

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Htobrother and User28823
foids never approach me

i must be ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and noodlelover
1 word: Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and User28823
i believe many men have the same problem, being unable to approach foids no matter what, i think its a systemic error no one can do anything against. its as if we have no free will, right.

I had a vision some months ago that I approached a foid and a police officer tackled me and drove me to jail, so that's why I never do it cause I think it might come true

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
being unable to approach women PROVES i have no free will. holy shit. look at this INSANE proof.

@vanillaicecream

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@paladincel_
@Veganist
@TheLookInYourEyes

If i were u I wouldn't either tbh

like totally unable to, even if my life depended on it
I know why.

Communication starts long before you open your mouth with body language and eye contact.

If you don't want to approach it's because the women are signaling to you "Don't fucking approach me you ugly creepy fuck". Your subconscious picks up on this, and you don't want to approach.

If that pic is really you and not a joke, then that is absolutely why women don't want you to approach. You're like a 1/10, not going to lie but definitly low subhuman.

Don't focus on trying to approach women, focus on looksmaxing and moneymaxing.

I know why.

Communication starts long before you open your mouth with body language and eye contact.

If you don't want to approach it's because the women are signaling to you "Don't fucking approach me you ugly creepy fuck". Your subconscious picks up on this, and you don't want to approach.

If that pic is really you and not a joke, then that is absolutely why women don't want you to approach. You're like a 1/10, not going to lie but definitly low subhuman.

Don't focus on trying to approach women, focus on looksmaxing and moneymaxing.
How did u join in 2021 but havent seen mvp

How did u join in 2021 but havent seen mvp
I leave this place for a few years or so, from time to time. Long time ago I was on incels.is but I ascended to this enlightened plane.

Do you have a thread link?

I leave this place for a few years or so, from time to time. Long time ago I was on incels.is but I ascended to this enlightened plane.

The picture he sent is MVP

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It's because of your high iq king

The picture he sent is MVP

Oh, that is you.

Fuck, I'm sorry dude.

You need to get lean, fix your beard, and mustache (shave or figure out how to grow thicker and cleanup), Fix your hair line (buzz cut and a hat is the easiest solution) and fix your lazy eye, before I would even consider approaching a woman.

Other wise you're just going to make them uncomfortable at best, and creep them out and scare them at worst, but you won't be able to generate any attraction in any woman, no matter how obese she is and no how charismatic and likable you are, looking like you do.

I'm sorry to break it to you. But at least you have hope of looksmaxing.

it just feels wrong to approach foids, idk why, if i chose to ignore that feeling and still approach, i feel i would get hurt unbearably

You're just too dumb to realize that you getting into legal trouble or extremely humiliated due to cold approaching isn't some shizo fantasy someone came up with online, it's the brutal down-to-earth reality.