we are ugly and evil and wanna sniff girls assholes and do sick things

kill us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Schizo Tappy, Chintuck22 and 6 others
Being a man is a prison

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This post is extremely important. We are so depraved and sick but it's evolutionary. I wish we were less driven by libido but I understood something today. There's a movie called Before Sunrise and a character says "Everything we do is to be loved a little more" I just went out for drinks and laid out all of my passions and waited for anyone to relate. I don't understand how not everyone is lonely when no one even offers me an olive branch of understanding

• +1
I am good at supressing it, i have supressed it this long. It doesn't show when i talk to woman

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am good at supressing it, i have supressed it this long. It doesn't show when i talk to woman
Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t show, it’s still there

Nothing wrong with sniffing and licking foids assholes

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
vermilioncore the feminist version

• JFL
Nothing wrong with sniffing and licking foids assholes
Yes there is. Foids tolerate it when it’s chad because his irresistibility, but behind the face is just another evil male out to hunt women.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Yes there is. Foids tolerate it when it’s chad because his irresistibility, but behind the face is just another evil male out to hunt women.
Foids fantasize about being raped by short gymmaxxed fugly dudes all the time it's just not socially accepted to talk about it