i dont like my name

P

pablo_riesutmedis

Iron
just found a 14 year old russian guy on a simlar forum like this has almost the same name

@jefferson

i think i choose another one

Who tf are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 685, Redrighthand and 3 others

over for namecels

just found a 14 year old russian guy on a simlar forum like this has almost the same name

@jefferson

i think i choose another one
change your name bro seirously it’ll make you feel better

Who tf are you

nLunBC2.png

pablo_riesutmedis
Trainee

JoinedAug 8, 2019Messages2

Pablo
A really intelligent guy who doesn't act like hes smart, but surprises you. He's very sweet and doesn't just think about himself. He loves spending his money on other people. If you date a Pablo you'll know he's a keeper. Hes going to be there for you no matter what happens, and he'll be your shoulder to cry on. He has a great sense of humor and will have you smiling all night long. Working out is his main priority next to making his girlfriend happy. He has a nice tan. His style is preppy, but he's not picky about what he wears. He's an athletic guy but soccer always comes first. His kisses are amazing and his hugs are unforgettable.
Me: He bought me flowers!
Friend: Wow, hes such a pablo
#love#intelligent#amazing#funny#crazy
by lalafoods December 21, 2013

Pablo
A really intelligent guy who doesn't act like hes smart, but surprises you. He's very sweet and doesn't just think about himself. He loves spending his money on other people. If you date a Pablo you'll know he's a keeper. Hes going to be there for you no matter what happens, and he'll be your shoulder to cry on. He has a great sense of humor and will have you smiling all night long. Working out is his main priority next to making his girlfriend happy. He has a nice tan. His style is preppy, but he's not picky about what he wears. He's an athletic guy but soccer always comes first. His kisses are amazing and his hugs are unforgettable.
Me: He bought me flowers!
Friend: Wow, hes such a pablo
#love#intelligent#amazing#funny#crazy
by lalafoods December 21, 2013

no doxxing

Well, try to pick a screen name that you will be able to live with if you can next time.

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
Well, try to pick a screen name that you will be able to live with if you can next time.
He's right you know. Next time think about your actions.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
rest in peace to my niggas that got shot down

im crying

let me change my name pls
Let a staff member know that you want a different screen name and ask if you can make a new account and request a ban on this one.

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
i wanna change my username but im pretty much fucked