I don’t like myself sober

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
It’s quite unfortunate, but I’m definitely more enjoyable to be around when I’m intoxicated

Tagging fellow substance abusers

@TUSSELEIF @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: The Grinch, try2beme, 5.5psl and 5 others
same tbh, having dropped everything makes me feel empty

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
have another pale ale

• +1
same

i become a very social person when drunk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, TUSSELEIF and AspiringMogger
same tbh, having dropped everything makes me feel empty
I got off work 30 mins ago. It’s 2PM on the dot. I’m gonna go to a pub and drink a beer. I got a few cigarettes I can smoke too then I’ll lift in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
same

i become a very social person when drunk
I can’t connect with people sober. It becomes elevator/small talk for hours. I can’t cope with this Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I got off work 30 mins ago. It’s 2PM on the dot. I’m gonna go to a pub and drink a beer. I got a few cigarettes I can smoke too then I’ll lift in the gym.
you hitting the gym after drinking? mirin.

I’m so tired from work I barely do shit after, but I work all day till 5pm, and if I drink i’m done for I just lay down and watch something cool

• +1
you hitting the gym after drinking? mirin.

I’m so tired from work I barely do shit after, but I work all day till 5pm, and if I drink i’m done for I just lay down and watch something cool
I’m not gonna get wasted just 1/2

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
We had summer end party home to a colleague recently, and I drank some vodka before and wine during. I kept blabbering like a maniac, I was probably the most social person there. Don’t even remember some things. Meanwhile today I met a former coworker from 2021 and couldn’t even look him in the eye and was stiff as a stick, at work I’m the quiet one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and AspiringMogger
We had summer end party home to a colleague recently, and I drank some vodka before and wine during. I kept blabbering like a maniac, I was probably the most social person there. Don’t even remember some things. Meanwhile today I met a former coworker from 2021 and couldn’t even look him in the eye and was stiff as a stick, at work I’m the quiet one
Life is like that. The worst part isn’t talking to people you definitely like or people you definitely don’t like. The worst part is talking to people you don’t usually talk to.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Life is like that. The worst part isn’t talking to people you definitely like or people you definitely don’t like. The worst part is talking to people you don’t usually talk to.
I just joined the autismeforening in Norge, maybe I’ll find my pack there

• Love it
Do you consider yourself an alcoholic? I just got diagnosed with alcohol abuse, basically alcoholism

• JFL
Post alcohol clarity hits hard though

It’s quite unfortunate, but I’m definitely more enjoyable to be around when I’m intoxicated

Tagging fellow substance abusers

@TUSSELEIF @MoggerGaston
Same bro impossible for me to hold up a conversation or approach foids unless I'm intoxicated
Also fuck you for not tagging me nigga

I just joined the autismeforening in Norge, maybe I’ll find my pack there
Thats good I’m not autistic, but I’m borderline there maybe. I need to get professional help and find out whether I am. I definitely don’t fit in.

Do you consider yourself an alcoholic? I just got diagnosed with alcohol abuse, basically alcoholism
I don’t consider myself alcoholic. But Iike drinking and do it more than my peers. Earlier this thread I talked about going to the gym. Im still at a pub and drinking cheap beer with retired alcoholics right now JFL

IMG 9001

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thats good I’m not autistic, but I’m borderline there maybe. I need to get professional help and find out whether I am. I definitely don’t fit in.

I don’t consider myself alcoholic. But Iike drinking and do it more than my peers. Earlier this thread I talked about going to the gym. Im still at a pub and drinking cheap beer with retired alcoholics right now JFL

View attachment 2986052
Mirin, seems fun. Do you just go into the pub and sit down alone?

• +1
Yea some 40 year old woman asked me if I wanted to link with her and her friend. I’m just going on an adventure

IMG 9002

Yea some 40 year old woman asked me if I wanted to link with her and her friend. I’m just going on an adventure

IMG 9002

JFL this message didn’t send but we linked up with her friend and she low-key bad. She showed me a pic of her panties I think I’m gonna smash her💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and mrriceguyreturn
Damn it did send

View attachment 2986140

JFL this message didn’t send but we linked up with her friend and she low-key bad. She showed me a pic of her panties I think I’m gonna smash her💯💯
What country is this?

And yeah I can't tolerate life without being high.

• +1
What country is this?

And yeah I can't tolerate life without being high.
Denmark also Im about to fuck a Girl i met 3 hours ago Im already at The crib

IMG 9016

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and mrriceguyreturn
How do you even gymcel after alcohol?

• +1