• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, 160cmcurry and _MVP_
Hot takes flying around today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Hot takes flying around today
Listen my guy, you have to listen very closely, niggers are BLACK, OK MY NIGGA? I hope you understand that and that nįggęrs are black

They are fucking black

Niggers............

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, _MVP_, dbva and 1 other person
Greycels spitting facts

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Bars and dbva

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, 160cmcurry, Bars and 3 others
you only hate them because the negroidic race are, along with abos and some other tribes, the only race still connected with their animalistic primal senses. They are immune to the spiritual sapping power of a large city, as the negative charges simply wash over them, this is why they congregate together like a herd of sheep in packed apartments.

The adamic curse of the tree of knowledge has brushed over them, leaving them mutated from consciousness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, future_darktriad000, Bars and 1 other person
I like black people it's the muslims I dont like

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 160cmcurry, imthesupremecel, try2beme and 1 other person
Listen my guy, you have to listen very closely, niggers are BLACK, OK MY NIGGA? I hope you understand that and that nįggęrs are black

They are fucking black

Niggers............

images

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you only hate them because the negroidic race are, along with abos and some other tribes, the only race still connected with their animalistic primal senses. They are immune to the spiritual sapping power of a large city, as the negative charges simply wash over them, this is why they congregate together like a herd of sheep in packed apartments.

The adamic curse of the tree of knowledge has brushed over them, leaving them mutated from consciousness
who is this foid in your profile picture?

Neither do I except Will Smith, Nick Fury, Niel Tyson, Mike Tyson, Morgan Freeman and others

Niggers are not that bad tbh, they just need to go back to the shit hole they come from so our cultures don't intersect.

It's jews that are the problem. They make whites and blacks fight each other for no reason, they niggaify everything so the conflict further escalates, they also push agendas into white teens so they get weaker with every generation so blacks can cuck them and reproduce with their destined wives, they support the great replacement theory. And they also fuck with blacks' lives too, taking advantage of their lower iq monkey genes, throwing them in poverty, making them aggresive and sending them overseas to 'mix' and fight with ( mostly ) whites.

This is all just to get rid of Goyim.

Jews are the true enemy.

Whenever you see yourself hating a nigger, try to think why you truly hate him. Niggers may be lower IQ apes than whites, but that doesn't mean they're straight on animals.

Jews are behind everything.

Jews are at fault for everything.

They got very lucky history advantaged them and still kept them alive so now they want to turn history around and control Goyim and Behemoth. They're the common enemy.

Not niggers.

JEWS.

• +1
Reactions: seeker4
Ok I was not expecting this backlash............

But I gotta clarify just in case

Niggers are black

I wonder if u say that to niggers’ faces

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 160cmcurry