I don't like normal people

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Who accept their place at the bottom of society and just decide to become a wage slave.

People like figures like Robin Hood, Scarface, Bonnie and Clyde, etc. for a reason, they aren't submissive to society like most people are nowadays. I would honestly respect my dad more if he was some criminal than some hard working blue collar worker, I can't help it, I respect rappers, drug dealers, gangsters, thieves more than him. When it comes to women I can kinda overlook it because they don't really have a lot of testosterone and are submissive by nature.

Still complying with all this bullshit and wasting your life at some desk job is just pathetic from my perspective. It just feels unnatural and is the oposite of what is manly from my point of view.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SoulLessGlock9, Deleted member 20422 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and SecularIslamist
I don't like people who think they're special.

I just want to be average Joe, with MTB, decent house and decent cars. I'm happy at that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
I don't like people who think they're special.

I just want to be average Joe, with MTB, decent house and decent cars. I'm happy at that.
You're just keeping this unfair system alive that way. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

As long as you're not some person in a third world country who has to work in some sweat shop to survive you don't care.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You're just keeping this unfair system alive that way. Pretty selfish if you ask me.
How am I? For this generation things are fucked compared to previous generations. I think most educated gen Z and millennials have admitted they can never be truly 'middle class'.
As long as you're not some person in a third world country who has to work in some sweat shop to survive you don't care.
Care about what? We are more materially richer than previous generations. In some sense even the poorcel who lives in America who owns a phone, uses internet, has two water on demand is richer than some kings could have ever imagined.

i wish i was normal

No
Who accept their place at the bottom of society and just decide to become a wage slave.

People like figures like Robin Hood, Scarface, Bonnie and Clyde, etc. for a reason, they aren't submissive to society like most people are nowadays. I would honestly respect my dad more if he was some criminal than some hard working blue collar worker, I can't help it, I respect rappers, drug dealers, gangsters, thieves more than him. When it comes to women I can kinda overlook it because they don't really have a lot of testosterone and are submissive by nature.

Still complying with all this bullshit and wasting your life at some desk job is just pathetic from my perspective. It just feels unnatural and is the oposite of what is manly from my point of view.
body here does

As a man you can’t be submissive. You can’t conform either. You have to do your own thing