I dont like seeing subhuman/ low SMV men at my uni

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
The girls know their place more than the men at my uni

The men are hypergamous as shit and its like 3-5 sub 5 orbiters per becky just helping with her work, begging it to her and so on. The average girl thinks shes the prize as a result and expects simp treatment from all normies. If they dont receive it they outwardly act absurd (once i was talking to the new girl next to me who i was introduced to before outside of class instead of a girl who i sat with for weeks and she completely ignored me the rest of the class and acting completely different and changed demeanor). Its insanity over here and its all the mens fault for being pathetic. I cant be bothered to start with the desperate jester maxxers

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, truthhurts and PeakIncels
I think we should have a new programme where we eliminate all humans who do this, like just get 10 people who hunt these faggots down and end their bloodline for good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and try2beme
if hell exist, it's this one, and if the devil can be multiplied, it's foids

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
I think we should have a new programme where we eliminate all humans who do this, like just get 10 people who hunt these faggots down and end their bloodline for good
We need a hunger games type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
We need a hunger games type shit
yeah i would pay to watch this type of new innovative entertainment, cant be fucked with modern entertainment and watching faggots slaughter each other would be quite fun, honestly this would even be profitable, hunt them down and kidnap them and force them to fight in an arena, winner gets a second chance

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and PeakIncels

The men are hypergamous as shit and its like 3-5 sub 5 orbiters per becky just helping with her work, begging it to her and so on. The average girl thinks shes the prize as a result and expects simp treatment from all normies. If they dont receive it they outwardly act absurd (once i was talking to the new girl next to me who i was introduced to before outside of class instead of a girl who i sat with for weeks and she completely ignored me the rest of the class and acting completely different and changed demeanor). Its insanity over here and its all the mens fault for being pathetic. I cant be bothered to start with the desperate jester maxxers
The average guy would do everything and even clown himself, just to hear some nice words from a foid

The average guy would do everything and even clown himself, just to hear some nice words from a foid
Truthhurts bhai.

eugenics plan moving forward:soy::soy::soy:.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts