i don’t like tall women

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
my type in women is a short girl with a big ass and thats what i am only attracted to if i see a foid who is taller than 5’4 i will be very unattracted to her the same way foids are not attracted to guys who aren’t 6 feet+ and every man should be thinking like me.

foids should also experience the height pill and being oppressed because they are tall gigantic ogres.

i am saying this as a 6’5 guy btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jonnyboi
my type in women is a short girl with a big ass and thats what i am only attracted to if i see a foid who is taller than 5’4 i will be very unattracted to her the same way foids are not attracted to guys who aren’t 6 feet+ and every man should be thinking like me.

foids should also experience the height pill and being depressed because they are a gigantic ogre.

foids should also experience the height pill and being oppressed because they are tall gigantic ogres.

so basically fuck and dump materials
if i see a foid who is taller than 5’4 i will be very unattracted
dont play with your kids height genes, straight recipe for ERs

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Niggas with this mindset are so clapped, tall women are mommy, fym?

I need this from Lauren Phillips.

• JFL
Tall or short, they are all repulsed by me

• +1
Tall girls are gross and deserve to be dead

• +1
Tall or short, they are all repulsed by me
they are repulsed by me to the point that they stare at me and laugh in my face and wonder how someone can be so ugly jfl.

btw can you send a pm of how you look bro

they are repulsed by me to the point that they stare at me and laugh in my face and wonder how someone can be so ugly jfl.

btw can you send a pm of how you look bro
Medium blond curly hair (naturally straight), big forehead, dark eyebrows, recessed browridge, normal maxilla, big pores on nose area, normal zygos, jaw is a beat weak and chin is recessed. Eye area: dark green eyes, NCT, UEE, weak infraorbitals.

My only good trait is my smile and my bite

• +1
Medium blond curly hair (naturally straight), big forehead, dark eyebrows, recessed browridge, normal maxilla, big pores on nose area, normal zygos, jaw is a beat weak and chin is recessed. Eye area: dark green eyes, NCT, UEE, weak infraorbitals.

My only good trait is my smile and my bite
yeah it sounds like you are a white version of my myself i posses all of those traits. the big forehead + bad eye are is espacially brutal

how old are you

yeah it sounds like you are a white version of my myself i posses all of those traits. the big forehead + bad eye are is espacially brutal

how old are you
Im 21 years old.

At least i can cover big forehead with my hair, im more insecure about my eye are and my lack of chin

• +1

Keep breeding with short foids goyim...

• JFL