I don't like the term 'incel'

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I don't like the term 'incel' because it's often used to describe someone ugly even if that particular person isn't looking to have sex with women.

An incel is someone who despite approaching and trying to get women to have sex with him repeatedly fails at that for a long period of time.
But what about guys that are just ugly and not chasing the opposite sex (or same sex if homosexual)? Why is there no term for that? I am ugly but I don't consider myself incel - if anything I'm a volcel or voluntarily celibate. I'd like the incel/blackpill/whatever community to extend beyond sexuality and also focus on looks from a perspective that is separate from attracting the opposite (or same) sex.
There should be terms for ugly non-incels imo.

I'd also love if there were local places or meetups (irl) where ugly people/incels can meet and learn to know and support each other and engage in activities together. Many incels/ugly people like myself are lonely and have no or very few friends and such meetups could change that and bring some light into one's life.
We should stop hiding behind our desktops and actually leave the basement once in a while to get ourselves out of this emotional shithole. It's a downward spiral with many worse possible consequences than just staying single or not having sex.

That's just my opinion. What do you guys think about that?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 3043
Incel means anyone who doesn't like the new Star Wars movies in 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ritalincel, Bewusst and 2 others
If we came up with something else, it would also catch on as a derogatory term anyways.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I don't like the term 'incel' because it's often used to describe someone ugly even if that particular person isn't looking to have sex with women.

An incel is someone who despite approaching and trying to get women to have sex with him repeatedly fails at that for a long period of time.
But what about guys that are just ugly and not chasing the opposite sex (or same sex if homosexual)? Why is there no term for that? I am ugly but I don't consider myself incel - if anything I'm a volcel or voluntarily celibate. I'd like the incel/blackpill/whatever community to extend beyond sexuality and also focus on looks from a perspective that is separate from attracting the opposite (or same) sex.
There should be terms for ugly non-incels imo.

I'd also love if there were local places or meetups (irl) where ugly people/incels can meet and learn to know and support each other and engage in activities together. Many incels/ugly people like myself are lonely and have no or very few friends and such meetups could change that and bring some light into one's life.
We should stop hiding behind our desktops and actually leave the basement now and then to get ourselves out of this emotional shithole. It's a downward spiral with much more possible consequences than staying single or not having sex.

That's just my opinion. What do you guys think about that?
virgin is the best term imo

Most incels are actually volcels: only very few men are truly deformed. Most so called incels are average or below average guys who are unwilling to settle for ugly foids / betabuxxing / cuckish relationship at the expense of their own dignity

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3, Anubis and 1 other person
Incel = sexless due to subhumanity. U don't need an anatomy degree to look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
my own personal theory is that incel should mean unintentionally celibate not involuntary because involuntary is too literal, no shit you can fly to the pillipines and get AIDS from a ladyboy but thats no what this is about.

Most incels are actually volcels: only very few men are truly deformed. Most so called incels are average or below average guys who are unwilling to settle for ugly foids / betabuxxing / cuckish relationship at the expense of their own dignity
What horrible horrible people (except the settling for ugly if they are not ugly)

Everything's better when you are a chad

Many men have to do it if they’re not chad nowadays
Imo being an incel is better then being in a crushing dignity relationship. While your wife calls the bull Tyrone to fuck her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616

Ritalincel

Incel is someone who can't slay prime jb's

Imo being an incel is better then being in a crushing dignity relationship. While your wife calls the bull Tyrone to fuck her.
bro don't be so insecure, you'r 6'8 giga massive guy, tyrone won't do shit ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
term for ugly incel is just ugly

Just expressing an opinion lol
yeah i kinda agree tbh : better beeing gl and virgin waiting to be sure to find a woman and not a foid than anything else

Because homosexuals cannot be incels.