I dont like to go anywhere with my parents

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Idk why I feel so suppressed in their presence. Like I can't be myself. I end up looking mentally disabled and retarded in front of people when inside me I just wanna dance and have fun.

Can someone explain this phenomenon so I don't have to research anything for today and just chill?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
U don't like them

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Idk why I feel so suppressed in their presence. Like I can't be myself. I end up looking mentally disabled and retarded in front of people when inside me I just wanna dance and have fun.

Can someone explain this phenomenon so I don't have to research anything for today and just chill?
cause they ignore what u say or do probably

You're a normal teenager embarrassed when seen with your parents in public it's normal everyone's like that

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision

Low inhib just stop caring