I don’t like to pretend

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I don’t wanna fake who I am. So I ignore everyone irl and never brush my teeth and smell like shit. I do what I want , sigma Oppenheimer type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and dimorphism
what did you talk to albert einstein about?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Oppenheimer isn’t sigma tho. I think ur confusing it with barbie
Na he is sigma. I blocked out the fact that he got pussy. In my brain, he never fucked anything but his fist all his life. I made my own version of Oppenheimer

Na he is sigma. I blocked out the fact that he got pussy. In my brain, he never fucked anything but his fist all his life. I made my own version of Oppenheimer
Ok but even then he’s some 1 in a billion science genius . That’s not sigma. Sigmas are bottom of the barrel losers

Ok but even then he’s some 1 in a billion science genius . That’s not sigma. Sigmas are bottom of the barrel losers
In my mind he’s an ugly unwanted loser cucked over and over again by girls

In my mind he’s an ugly unwanted loser cucked over and over again by girls
You don’t need to make up that shit in ur mind if u just watch barbie, cause that happens to Ken

You don’t need to make up that shit in ur mind if u just watch barbie, cause that happens to Ken
Yeah but he’s comedy and goofy ah mofo. Sigmas need to be emotionless or serious and have no friends, not just some random guy getting cucked and hanging out with his pals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yeah but he’s comedy and goofy ah mofo. Sigmas need to be emotionless or serious and have no friends, not just some random guy getting cucked and hanging out with his pals
American psycho has friends though

American psycho is a goofy guy too

American psycho has friends though
American psycho didn’t get cucked either, he was a literal Chad millionaire. You said Oppenheimer wasn’t sigma because he got pussy and was a scientist, same shit with American psycho. He’s not true sigma. True sigma is Ryan gosling in Blade Runner or Brendan Fraser in the whale

• JFL
American psycho didn’t get cucked either, he was a literal Chad millionaire. You said Oppenheimer wasn’t sigma because he got pussy and was a scientist, same shit with American psycho. He’s not true sigma. True sigma is Ryan gosling in Blade Runner or Brendan Fraser in the whale
He does get cucked, Justin theroux’s character is fucking his fiancee

Brendan Fraser in the whale literally has child, automatically makes him a fake sigma

He does get cucked, Justin theroux’s character is fucking his fiancee
yeah but he’s still rich mofo. You might as well call Leonardo DiCaprio in wolf of Wall Street sigma then bozo ☠️

Brendan Fraser in the whale literally has child, automatically makes him a fake sigma
Yeah but Ryan in blade runner is true sigma lonely incel loser cuck

Yeah but Ryan in blade runner is true sigma lonely incel loser cuck
Ok that’s true, what are some other real sigma movies. Taxi driver, buffalo 66…

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Is that it? They really need to make more
they should. But make true sigma movies, not some fakecel rich pussy slayer.

This is the ideal sigma:
- ugly as fuck
- short as fuck
- little dick
- never had pussy
- jobless
- no car

• Love it