I don’t like working but I like money

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
How do people like their jobs? Unless I’m an actor or some type of musician on tour, im going to hate every job I have. Im also bad at every job I ever had. I never know what im doing no matter how much training they give me.

Also, right when I get paid I just go online and shop and spend it all in like 3 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Catawampus, n0rthface and 1 other person
I don't like sex but I like your whore gf

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13332, Catawampus and 3 others
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back
No more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Vermilioncore
what u buy?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
clouded my lungs up and I slowly started speaking

Join the club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, n0rthface and Matthias8272
How do people like their jobs? Unless I’m an actor or some type of musician on tour, im going to hate every job I have. Im also bad at every job I ever had. I never know what im doing no matter how much training they give me.

Also, right when I get paid I just go online and shop and spend it all in like 3 days
Braincel

• +1

I've never worked in my life. Not my problem really.

I’m gods lonely man

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Lucky you, tbh I don’t have to work cuz mommy and daddy support me but I want extra money to buy shit…and guns too :feelsez:
Same. I can't imagine myself working a 9/5. The only that I would consider taking is security guard. Specifically school one. You get to use the shower, internet and other shit. Just walk around the perimeter once a 5 hours and you're good.

• +1
Same. I can't imagine myself working a 9/5. The only that I would consider taking is security guard. Specifically school one. You get to use the shower, internet and other shit. Just walk around the perimeter once a 5 hours and you're good.
Same, I also don’t want to deal with people. I wish I can have some type of job where I’m left alone.

you are so special!

Same, I also don’t want to deal with people. I wish I can have some type of job where I’m left alone.