I dont look at girls anymore

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
I do not look at girls anymore in public

When I pass them, I can see in the corner of my eye if theylook at me

females are so used to getting looks from males, that even subhumans are spoiled

Especially after I got lookspilled, I used to make a quick facial analysis of everyone passing me.

Especially women in their 20s check, if you take a glance at them (atleast they do to me)

You should not look at them at all if you are passing eachother, just take a quick glance at them, before they disappear behind your shoulders. Now check how many recriprocate the glance.

Their Egos feel so hurt that they need to make sure if you really ignored them

I did this for quite a while now, and it is entertaining lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, Dicklet.4.3 and 9 others
true, it's rather pathetic to look at them like a dog begging for attention, only for them to avert their eyes without so much as a hint of acknowledgement. don't look for iois or validation anymore. anything short of them approaching you is concrete proof that you're still not good looking enough. i still do get smiles and sustained eye contact sometimes, but they don't amount to jack squat anyway. propositioning you for sex/relationship/dating is the ONLY ioi

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dicklet.4.3, maunchu and 4 others
ive been doing this for while. As if im gonna cuck out and tip my hat to m'lady like some beta

She can get raped by dogs

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Based thread and based users. I love you bros

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I'm only staring at girls like a dog if they have god tier cheekbones and hunter eyes which is rare af for women

giphy.gif

good shit boyo, these sluts don't need any more attention and validation than they already get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
literally have been doing this all my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I'm only staring at girls like a dog if they have god tier cheekbones and hunter eyes which is rare af for women
Ofc it’s rare, women are not supposed to have hunter eyes

been doing this since as long as I can remember to avoid giving their ego fuel

they are completely unaffected when some narcy 4.5 doesnt look at them because chad is a few steps behind you eyefucking them

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and IWantToMax
This is just some me tal shit tbh.

I look at them if I want to, I just avoid to cuck them jfl

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
I don't do any games like this anymore, the women are there to look at, visual entertainment.
Sometimes i don't want to look though.
Be born as a woman, get used to guys looking.

If i like the way they look, i look.
Me looking or not looking isn't going to change female partner choice or reality.

I see something aesthetic, i look, no matter what it is.

I stopped looking years ago. Lol if you think they won't notice your "secret glance" to check if they check if you look lmao

true, it's rather pathetic to look at them like a dog begging for attention, only for them to avert their eyes without so much as a hint of acknowledgement. don't look for iois or validation anymore. anything short of them approaching you is concrete proof that you're still not good looking enough. i still do get smiles and sustained eye contact sometimes, but they don't amount to jack squat anyway. propositioning you for sex/relationship/dating is the ONLY ioi
Holy shit how did this retard-tier comment get 5 likes? Women will RARELY approach you outside of special situations unless you’re an absolute top-tier PSL 7. Getting obvious smiles or sustained eye contact is definitely an IOI and the girl will most likely respond positively if you approach her. This is most any guy will get unless you’re a PSL 7 (which almost nobody is)

I stopped looking years ago. Lol if you think they won't notice your "secret glance" to check if they check if you look lmao
doesnt matter if you look at strangers.

The secret glance at the end is just to see if you hurt her ego. And as I said, that happens quite ofen

doesnt matter if you look at strangers.

The secret glance at the end is just to see if you hurt her ego. And as I said, that happens quite ofen
They see your "secret glance" dude, they know you don't wanna get caught. You're not gonna hurt anyone's ego, do you really think that 1 dude less out of the 5768946 guys eyefucking her every day will hurt a girl's ego? Wake up man. You're not special. Unless you are extremely good looking ofc.

They see your "secret glance" dude, they know you don't wanna get caught. You're not gonna hurt anyone's ego, do you really think that 1 dude less out of the 5768946 guys eyefucking her every day will hurt a girl's ego? Wake up man. You're not special. Unless you are extremely good looking ofc.
What dont you understand here

Avoid eye-contact, only take a quick glance before they disappear behind shoulders.
Just to check if they think "huh, did that guy really not look at me"

At this point it doesnt matter if they catch you. Strangers afterall

This is micromindgame. Entertaining at first

What dont you understand here

Avoid eye-contact, only take a quick glance before they disappear behind shoulders.
Just to check if they think "huh, did that guy really not look at me"

At this point it doesnt matter if they catch you. Strangers afterall

This is micromindgame. Entertaining at first
Are you dumb? Keep coping then

chad move op you winning the game for us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Now you just check out the male models instead

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1