I don’t love girls anymore I just manipulate them and I just need sex from them, I love ex

last sxmmer

last sxmmer

Iron
So ever since my gf broke up with me 8 months ago, I was depressed asf, but then after I fucked 20 years old chick that was modelling, had her own apartment, great salary, I knew that girls my age or younger r so easy to get. So after I tried my ex to comeback, I successfully did it, but I didn’t date her, I had a plan to fuck her and I did it, I fucked her whole summer, while finding a new girl every other week, cold approaching on streets, tinder etc. I didn’t love my ex, but at the same time kinda did, I just didn’t want her to leave me. So I was at the point where I hate my ex for what she did to me in the past, but at the same time I just didn’t want her to have a new guy, I asked her to date, she said yes. Whole relationship that lasted a month I was stressing about blocking ALL girls, but I did, also I was feeling like she deserves being cheated on, but i didn’t do it tho, she broke up wit me and blocked also we r in the diff countries rn, I wanna get her back, but Im sure I don’t love her I still wanna just her to be mine

So ever since my gf broke up with me 8 months ago, I was depressed asf, but then after I fucked 20 years old chick that was modelling, had her own apartment, great salary, I knew that girls my age or younger r so easy to get. So after I tried my ex to comeback, I successfully did it, but I didn’t date her, I had a plan to fuck her and I did it, I fucked her whole summer, while finding a new girl every other week, cold approaching on streets, tinder etc. I didn’t love my ex, but at the same time kinda did, I just didn’t want her to leave me. So I was at the point where I hate my ex for what she did to me in the past, but at the same time I just didn’t want her to have a new guy, I asked her to date, she said yes. Whole relationship that lasted a month I was stressing about blocking ALL girls, but I did, also I was feeling like she deserves being cheated on, but i didn’t do it tho, she broke up wit me and blocked also we r in the diff countries rn, I wanna get her back, but Im sure I don’t love her I still wanna just her to be mine
Also every girl I talk to, I just feel like they r the same and I know what’s gonna happen next between me and them and im being right. Im literally so bored of aproaching them. Rn I just wanna move to Spain or USA get successful and find 9/10 for my preferences in women