I don’t quite get it sometimes

baerr

baerr

Zephir
One day they’re all over you, the other they don’t give a fuck. You HAVE to be Chad for them to consistently care. Also I think foids older than you will ALWAYS try to play games n shit because they think they can outsmart you:feelswhat: happened more than once to me. FUCK MAN why can’t I just have nice stacy:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, JovenCansao, try2beme and 2 others
foids are like those muh psychology pro indians who think they can manipulate you

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
😢
one day man. one day we'll roll the stone up the mountain we call life

• Love it
Keeping up with one girl is impossible. Unless shes a male worshipping lowlife who you mog and she knows it.

• +1
Keeping up with one girl is impossible. Unless shes a male worshipping lowlife who you mog and she knows it.
Ye but they never admit you mog them. I’m pretty fucking sure I do with most I talk to since I never get approached by htb+:hnghn:

Ye but they never admit you mog them. I’m pretty fucking sure I do with most I talk to since I never get approached by htb+:hnghn:
Nah they do admit it

• Hmm...
That’s what happens when someone is granted unlimited options

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, JovenCansao and baerr
😢
one day man. one day we'll roll the stone up the mountain we call life
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8
where mountain

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and baerr
Don't take them seriously

• +1
Reactions: baerr and TUSSELEIF
. Also I think foids older than you will ALWAYS try to play games n shit because they think they can outsmart you
Bruh for some reason women above 25 always fucking get flaky or can’t communicate properly for some reason, and I mean fucking everyone. Tf is wrong with older women lol?

I’ve had 26-28 year old women on tinder match me and be all lovey doey and send long messages and heart emojis suddenly become distant. This happens with younger women too but to a much lesser extent

(before you ask I have a milf fetish)

• +1
That’s what happens when someone is granted unlimited options
Hoeflation has reached immense levels with foo(i)d supply shortages. Men shouldn’t feel bad about being incel because it’s normal to be starving now

• +1
Reactions: baerr and Never Get Up