i don’t regret getting a lobotomy

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
in 2020 i went to central america to have a lobotomy done for my hallucinations and paranoia. immediately after waking up i felt amazing, no more scary voices, scary spiders, etc. i was cured. I went back home and fucked my oneitis of 7 years because I honestly lost the iq required to have social anxiety. the lobotomy is honestly a miracle surgery. some say it removes your soul, makes you retarded, etc but if you never had a soul or mind to begin with like i did it’s honestly great. i feel free now, my frontal lobe was just holding me back and i’ve done more in these past 4 years than my entire life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gilbert_Durandal, mogstars and 7 others
definitely not jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kevin Logan and vermillioncorefan
definitely not jewish propaganda
yep, banning the lobotomy was jewish propaganda. they knew this surgery was too powerful and able to release people suffering from all mental disorders from their own mind. but because the jews use this planet as a negative loosh farm they decided to let the niggas continue to rot in mental asylums.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Kevin Logan and kebab
yep, banning the lobotomy was jewish propaganda. they knew this surgery was too powerful and able to release people suffering from all mental disorders from their own mind. but because the jews use this planet as a negative loosh farm they decided to let the niggas continue to rot in mental asylums.
Back to the tunnels ahi

you're among similar men , here on .org ,then :Comfy:

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @NumbThePain @BrendioEEE @Psychophilly @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Abhorrence @InnerVoid @Orc @MoggerGaston @Christiano

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan and 5.5psl
you're among similar men , here on .org ,then :Comfy:
@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Gengar @NumbThePain @BrendioEEE @Psychophilly @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Abhorrence @InnerVoid @Orc @MoggerGaston @Christiano @Shkreliii
i’m gonna be honest with you, not many people like you cuz you’re always tagging us and commenting on our profiles, especially now as a mod

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kevin Logan
How do I perform it on myself?

in 2020 i went to central america to have a lobotomy done for my hallucinations and paranoia. immediately after waking up i felt amazing, no more scary voices, scary spiders, etc. i was cured. I went back home and fucked my oneitis of 7 years because I honestly lost the iq required to have social anxiety. the lobotomy is honestly a miracle surgery. some say it removes your soul, makes you retarded, etc but if you never had a soul or mind to begin with like i did it’s honestly great. i feel free now, my frontal lobe was just holding me back and i’ve done more in these past 4 years than my entire life.
Just dahmermaxx bro

i’m gonna be honest with you, not many people like you cuz you’re always tagging us and commenting on our profiles, especially now as a mod
dont worry ,im only tagging and commenting on people who i know like me back and give me reps
also, which one of those tagged is your alt ? :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Primalsplit and Kevin Logan
Awwww... Look who's jealous he didn't get invited to the cool boys club.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and AlexBrown84
most of .org has done it, so......your among fellows, bro :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back