i dont relate with people who have already had their fun

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
These people who have already had their fun and trivialise all your problems. Muh its not all that good. Just remember these people would be wrecks if they missed out.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Trilogy
These people who have already had their fun and trivialise all your problems. Muh its not all that good. Just remember these people would be wrecks if they missed out.
we have to live for the future, people who only look at the past won't get it

facts. i was deeply distrought before i had my first wiff of 18y/o pusie.
unfortunately used puss. :cry:

but i learned alot. hopefully u can obtain this experience asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: leveruis
it's interesting because people who have not had it and eventually get it usually say the same thing, but the conclusion comes from a different place. unmet expectations vs hedonic treadmill.

but some people seem to be wired differently and can never burn out their dopamine receptors so idk

it's interesting because people who have not had it and eventually get it usually say the same thing, but the conclusion comes from a different place. unmet expectations vs hedonic treadmill.

but some people seem to be wired differently and can never burn out their dopamine receptors so idk
they still have insecurities stemming from not being good enough in areas that i havent even cracked the surface in. Thats all u need to know about the importance of developmental milestones.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Slayer
The normies saying that shit are the same niggas that where reporting record high depression rates and committing suicide when covid lockdowns where heaviest in the west.
Jfl "it's not as fun as you think it is"
Meanwhile they are jumping off a balcony the second they have to live a week like we do

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, Tabula Rasa, It'snotover and 4 others
they still have insecurities stemming from not being good enough in areas that i havent even cracked the surface in. Thats all u need to know about the importance of developmental milestones.
true and I don't mean to discount the importance of developmental milestones. the more you miss out on, the further you stray from feeling like a human being

you have to hit every one at the optimal time in the optimal sequence to, at the very least, not let it consume your thoughts constantly. then you still have to hop on the treadmill. it's no wonder why so many bog standard normies cope with alcohol and antidepressants

maybe life is just overall shit and there's nothing to be done about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
The normies saying that shit are the same niggas that where reporting record high depression rates and committing suicide when covid lockdowns where heaviest in the west.
Jfl "it's not as fun as you think it is"
Meanwhile they are jumping off a balcony the second they have to live a week like we do
indeed

theyre the ones who wanna rope after their gf leaves them Xd meanwhile im khhv in my early 20’s
Bro it's crazy because the normies legitimately have cognitive dissonance. Like they will say these two contradictory things in the same sentence and believe it.
I have a perfect example.
I remember one of my normie friends in high-school, his gf broke up with him, and this nigga was depressed as hell. Jfl he literally said "life doesn't feel like it's worth living like it did before"
This nigga was on the verge of roping.
Then one week later he got another gf jfl. And we where having a convo and at some point I mentioned how I was sad that I can't get any girls.
He literally said to me "nah nigga it's no reason to be sad over. There are plenty of fish in the sea"
Like wtf. These niggas really are npcs

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 23115
I've never related to anybody. I barely feel like I exist.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Bro it's crazy because the normies legitimately have cognitive dissonance. Like they will say these two contradictory things in the same sentence and believe it.
I have a perfect example.
I remember one of my normie friends in high-school, his gf broke up with him, and this nigga was depressed as hell. Jfl he literally said "life doesn't feel like it's worth living like it did before"
This nigga was on the verge of roping.
Then one week later he got another gf jfl. And we where having a convo and at some point I mentioned how I was sad that I can't get any girls.
He literally said to me "nah nigga it's no reason to be sad over. There are plenty of fish in the sea"
Like wtf. These niggas really are npcs
obviously bro everyone is like that. Its a coping mechanism so they dont offer us sympathy. We are competition and theres no reason to help us. Sympathy is purely for foids, even ones who treated them like shit. No one gives incels a voice. No one sees us as victims. They just invent all kinds of cope to continue to demoralize and gas us.

the reason of this is because of our natural human desires of winning. the chase is or the wait is more dopamine craving than the actual thing.

so yes sex is really not all that, it feels good but its not better than the desire of wanting sex