I don't remember encountering any Chads below 6'2 irl

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I am trying to figure out if this is bias my part that I don't recognize guys under 6'2 with Chad faces as having Chad faces or if it is actually a case of good genes coming in packages theory and it is harder to find an average height guy with a Chad face than a tall guy with a Chad face even though there are far more average height guys around so it should be far more common to see average height guys with Chad faces

On forum polls, I always vote in favour of face so I would say that an average height guy with Chad face mogs a tall guy with Chadlite face but despite always voting for the average height Chad because I think he would get better results with foids based off online examples I see of average height Chads, I genuinely cant remember seeing an average height Chad irl

Is it possible that I see them irl and just forget about them whereas tall Chads I encounter are engrained in my mind because I consider they have a trait in common with me and I see them as the pinnacle of mogging?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PlayersGetPlayed
Chadlite have normal size or they are tall but with a moggable face

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I imagine you aren't looking down all the time and it's easier to recognise a face if you can see more of it so shorter people would ba at a disadvantage when it comes to you recognising there face as a rating

• +1
Because there is no such thing as a chad below 6 ft 2

• +1
take the skeleton pill, also i have a theory that retrognathism is correlated with height, eyeball sizes in all humans are the same and dont change, its the bones around them that make them appear deepset or not, taller people have bigger bones and more bonemass

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and 6ft4
I imagine you aren't looking down all the time and it's easier to recognise a face if you can see more of it so shorter people would ba at a disadvantage when it comes to you recognising there face as a rating
This crossed my mind while writing the thread but I have always recognized average height chadlites perfectly fine, especially when they were getting more attention than me in a club on the dancefloor and this is while the dancefloor of a nightclub while drunk is the hardest place to assess someone's looks.
Due to my hyper analysis of people's faces in the daytime, I dont think I would let an average height mogger slip past my view

Because there is no such thing as a chad below 6 ft 2
There is on the internet, Thom Strijd etc but I do wonder if some of the 6'2-6'6 Chads I seen irl would only look like Chadlites to me if they were shrunk down to 5'10.
Of course I argue against such hypotheticals in other threads since facial development works in tandem with height development rather than being individual factors meaning a 6'6 mogger's facial growth pattern on a 5'10 body simply doesn't occur in reality

eyeball sizes in all humans are the same and dont change, its the bones around them that make them appear deepset or not, taller people have bigger bones and more bonemass
I hadn't considered eyeball size relative to skull size before for taller males but good point

taking-notes-kingofbayst.gif

• +1
Reactions: Captain Mog and ryuken
This crossed my mind while writing the thread but I have always recognized average height chadlites perfectly fine, especially when they were getting more attention than me in a club on the dancefloor and this is while the dancefloor of a nightclub while drunk is the hardest place to assess someone's looks.
Due to my hyper analysis of people's faces in the daytime, I dont think I would let an average height mogger slip past my view

There is on the internet, Thom Strijd etc but I do wonder if some of the 6'2-6'6 Chads I seen irl would only look like Chadlites to me if they were shrunk down to 5'10.
Of course I argue against such hypotheticals in other threads since facial development works in tandem with height development rather than being individual factors meaning a 6'6 mogger's facial growth pattern on a 5'10 body simply doesn't occur in reality

I hadn't considered eyeball size relative to skull size before for taller males but good point

taking-notes-kingofbayst.gif
Maybe it's a bias you're not aware of where height halos the face

• +1
Maybe it's a bias you're not aware of where height halos the face
Do faces irl peak at Chadlite but it's bodysize that makes the difference between Chadlite and Chad?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and psychomandible
Do faces irl peak at Chadlite but it's bodysize that makes the difference between Chadlite and Chad?
I think so even online

• +1