I don't see any favourable ending for me at all

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
I have failos that are unfixable and I will never ascend. I'll never be confident or like the way I look.

By this point, I hate women. You really need to look at them through rose colored glasses as a man, or otherwise you will see the million negative traits they share.

I will never be able to play the role of the simp boyfriend, which is necessary if youre not a chad. Combine that with the fact I hate women and everything feminine, with my bad looks, with my social retardation cause by years of inceldom, and its pretty safe to say I will never have any kind of a relationship with a female ever.

i don't have any friends, nor a way to make any new friends. I'm extremly behind in about every aspec of life. Mentally im about a 14 yo child. I never hit the milestones required to progress further.

My opinions are extremly fringe and socially despised. Its fine to have a few, but mine are almost all like this.

I dont really see a way for me to stop rotting and leave PSL. My brain is forever infected with knowledge that makes life impossible to live. How can you live knowing just how big is the difference between you and chad? Between you and the average woman? Or even the normie who hasnt spent his entire life rotting?

Its not exactly possible to forget all this, and impossible to come to terms with it. I'm not saying im going to rope, but I do think about it every day, and dont see any other future. Most likely outcome will be rotting for another however many years, and by then the shame, depression and the weight of my failure will be great enough to actually do it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, ALP, Deleted member 13626 and 12 others
OP’s daily diet

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, happybread and 7 others
I feel you, brother. It’s a cruel world

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Mongrelcel and PYT
I have failos that are unfixable and I will never ascend. I'll never be confident or like the way I look.

By this point, I hate women. You really need to look at them through rose colored glasses as a man, or otherwise you will see the million negative traits they share.

I will never be able to play the role of the simp boyfriend, which is necessary if youre not a chad. Combine that with the fact I hate women and everything feminine, with my bad looks, with my social retardation cause by years of inceldom, and its pretty safe to say I will never have any kind of a relationship with a female ever.

i don't have any friends, nor a way to make any new friends. I'm extremly behind in about every aspec of life. Mentally im about a 14 yo child. I never hit the milestones required to progress further.

My opinions are extremly fringe and socially despised. Its fine to have a few, but mine are almost all like this.

I dont really see a way for me to stop rotting and leave PSL. My brain is forever infected with knowledge that makes life impossible to live. How can you live knowing just how big is the difference between you and chad? Between you and the average woman? Or even the normie who hasnt spent his entire life rotting?

Its not exactly possible to forget all this, and impossible to come to terms with it. I'm not saying im going to rope, but I do think about it every day, and dont see any other future. Most likely outcome will be rotting for another however many years, and by then the shame, depression and the weight of my failure will be great enough to actually do it.
Ion know I really don't think it's that deep unless you look like rumpelstiltskin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mongrelcel and ReignsChad
Ion know I really don't think it's that deep unless you look like rumpelstiltskin
women dont feel any sexual attraction towards average men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Yliaster and PYT
women dont feel any sexual attraction towards average men
Nah I really don't think it's that deep like it's just not.

Life isn't necessarily all about women or looks

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 13197 and Mongrelcel
Nah I really don't think it's that deep like it's just not.

its not deep at all jfl

i mean I agree it isnt, but its a big part of it, but its not the only reason why i feel this way - i have no friends or experiences either

• +1
Reactions: PYT
its not deep at all jfl

i mean I agree it isnt, but its a big part of it, but its not the only reason why i feel this way - i have no friends or experiences either
You never fw a girl?

Ion know I really don't, I just do shit day to day

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
just vidyahentaigamessextoydrugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Mongrelcel
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::lul:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

...u make shit points bro, and u are coping btw. I think that u should keep a higher level of subjectivety (and knowing that others also have it) and let go of your troubled youth.

• +1
I’m with OP on this. Despite giving up on women and sex years ago, I still get reminded of my subhumanity every single day. Whether it’s neighbors, coworkers, waiters, cashiers, they all despise me due to my face. It’s tough not to get disheartened when people treat you like dirt constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Mongrelcel and PYT
Fw a girl - have sexual intercourse, interaction of any sexual matter with a female
havent spoken to a girl my age in like 5 years

• So Sad
Reactions: happybread, ReignsChad and PYT
I’m with OP on this. Despite giving up on women and sex years ago, I still get reminded of my subhumanity every single day. Whether it’s neighbors, coworkers, waiters, cashiers, they all despise me due to my face. It’s tough not to get disheartened when people treat you like dirt constantly.
I'm sorry to hear that, I don't really know what I'm saying I just came back from the gym tired

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Its jsut the fact that you know youre inferior.

That even if you were to make friends or even a relationship, the quality of it would be comparable if you were a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and ReignsChad
You spend your days inside of your house?
Yes of course.

3 reasons I leave my house - groceries, walks (only after dark so people cant see me), and once a month I go pick up weed

There is no other reason - should i just wander around the city? i already do that, thats what I ment by a walk..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
what shit points?

you just hate on me everytime we interact with each other
I do the opposite.

U probably don't have enough unfixable failos to keep u from being unfuckable to the grave, and i'm talking about u even caring about what you have experienced in PSL in the first place.

I do the opposite.

U probably don't have enough unfixable failos to keep u from being unfuckable to the grave, and i'm talking about u even caring about what you have experienced in PSL in the first place.
So im suppsoed to betabuxx and simp for some woman that fucks chad on the side, deosent even like me, and feels no attraction towards me?

"then die"
-bruce lee

• +1
You basically described how I feel whenever I scroll Instagram and see Entrepreneurs,Fitness Influencers and Couples ,Life mogging me
into irreparable depression.You need to have nerves of Steel these days to scroll Social Media without wanting to rope,I disabled IG
a long time ago for this very reason,imo it's by far the most suifuel app without dispute.Best advice for anyone going through the
same thing as OP,is to basically just go Monk and cope very hard.It's either that or you take the Red Pill and join the Circus with the
rest of Men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Mongrelcel
So im suppsoed to betabuxx and simp for some woman that fucks chad on the side, deosent even like me, and feels no attraction towards me?
Are u poor and/or mentally ill? Are u significantly dumber or smarter than others? Is your body good/fit/very healthy? What have people said about your face? Are they mean to u or do they compliment u on your looks?

I will tell u your overall if any woman on Earth will ever masturbate herself over u without cheating, whilst also feeling attracted to u.

I already know u are 5'10" already so assuming that's unfrauded and barefoot then unless u live in a lanklet country like Holland or Estonia u already have 6/10 height.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13197
No offense but as a youngcel, your stories motivate me to take control of my life and not end up like you

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
No offense but as a youngcel, your stories motivate me to take control of my life and not end up like you
thats great,but also really condescending to say,especially considering you probably have the looks.

• +1
Are u poor and/or mentally ill? Are u significantly dumber or smarter than others? Is your body good/fit/very healthy? What have people said about your face? Are they mean to u or do they compliment u on your looks?
Im poor ATM, mentally ill too
I do feel dumber than others
My body is skinny ATM, but my phisque is not the problem, that can be improved (to an extent)
So far people only have said bad things about my face, usually just calling me chink. i got described as rat once.
I will tell u your overall if any woman on Earth will ever masturbate herself over u without cheating, whilst also feeling attracted to u.
What does that sentence even mean
I already know u are 5'10" already so assuming that's unfrauded and barefoot then unless u live in a lanklet country like Holland or Estonia u already have 6/10 height.
5'10 is shit height, like 4/10. 6 ft is average here. But I can get LL so height isnt the biggets problem also.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
thats great,but also really condescending to say,especially considering you probably have the looks.
Thats right, and thats the reason why i didnt even give him a react.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Yliaster
My bad, but OP is saying it himself he’s way behind ppl his age in life. He can still catch up with others tho. Sorry if I’m insensitive

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Mongrelcel
My bad, but OP is saying it himself he’s way behind ppl his age in life. He can still catch up with others tho. Sorry if I’m insensitive
I dont think i can ever catch up, thats the thing.

• So Sad
Reactions: jm17 and Deleted member 13197
My body is skinny ATM, but my phisque is not the problem, that can be improved (to an extent)
So far people only have said bad things about my face, usually just calling me chink. i got described as rat once.

What does that sentence even mean

5'10 is shit height, like 4/10. 6 ft is average here. But I can get LL so height isnt the biggets problem also.
So 2/10 appeal from u being poor, dumb, and mentally ill.
4/10 body assuming u are somewhat masc-skinny, not twink... and since u can improve.
3/10 face. U said u have good cheekbones/zygos before so I will assume your eye area is terrible w/ a somewhat below average lower third.
5/10 height, just cause u might be measuring wrong.

So u are around a 3.5/10 overall. Yeah, maxx out everything u can, reach 5/10 or even a 5.5/10 and then get yourself an invoverted girlfriend so u can spend the rest of your life drinking hot chocolate on a couch w/ PSL sites on your device, and forget about your unlucky past. If I was u, I wouldn't fear surgerymaxxing if your failos are ratio-related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Mongrelcel
Women can be attracted to Non-Chads. Men like Stacys the most, but they are also attracted to Beckys. It's no different for women, of course they can have genuine desire for a Normie man.

The difference is that Chads have it easier in dating apps and in clubs and bars. Normies have to build attraction through the exposure effect. College, workplace and a circle of friends (through social activities) are the best for it.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13197
Women can be attracted to Non-Chads. Men like Stacys the most, but they are also attracted to Beckys. It's no different for women, of course they can have genuine desire for a Normie man.

The difference is that Chads have it easier in dating apps and in clubs and bars. Normies have to build attraction through the exposure effect. College, workplace and a circle of friends (through social activities) are the best for it.
I agree with everything you said but OP is past college iirc so it’ll be hard. He can join boxing clubs, you can make rly good friends there or he can join other interest groups. He should consider using Meetup.com

• +1
So 2/10 appeal from u being poor, dumb, and mentally ill.
4/10 body assuming u are somewhat masc-skinny, not twink... and since u can improve.
3/10 face. U said u have good cheekbones/zygos before so I will assume your eye area is terrible w/ a somewhat below average lower third.
5/10 height, just cause u might be measuring wrong.

So u are around a 3.5/10 overall. Yeah, maxx out everything u can, reach 5/10 or even a 5.5/10 and then get yourself an invoverted girlfriend so u can spend the rest of your life drinking hot chocolate on a couch w/ PSL sites on your device, and forget about your unlucky past. If I was u, I wouldn't fear surgerymaxxing if your failos are ratio-related.
bump that personality rating from 2/10 to 0/10 because there more problems than just those
and with regards to cheekbones, they are big, but also fuck up my es ratio, have a bad shape, bad position...
I used to think they were good, but now that i know more about PSL i can see that they arent
they are above average in mass but just because most of the people are zygosless
they arent even "big", its just the entire side of my face is protruding, creating this diamond shaped face so it makes my cheekbones look bigger

what makes you think that "introverted gf" dosent want chad? I dont want to be just settled for

and I definitely dont fear surgerymaxing, but my failos are not fixable. My pfl is one of the biggest failos. My eyes are just too small. makes me look like a child

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Deleted member 2214
Normies have to build attraction through the exposure effect. College, workplace and a circle of friends (through social activities) are the best for it.
No exposure effect for the ugly. I see what you’re saying, but I don’t think some of the advice ITT really applies to below averagecels

• +1
I agree with everything you said but OP is past college iirc so it’ll be hard. He can join boxing clubs, you can make rly good friends there or he can join other interest groups. He should consider using Meetup.com
bro im so different than they guys who go to the gym or do MMA

there no way for me to conncet to them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Rumpelstiltskin was a low-inhib, dark Triad JB Slayer so mogs OP and most the forum to Gandy Heaven and back.

• +1
I dont think so. Women arent men.

Men find women attractive. Women find peak genetics attractive, not men. Women arent attracted to men at all.
No, the difference is fundamental. Its not that he has is easier, its almost like chad has a dlc to life that we dont

bump that personality rating from 2/10 to 0/10 because there more problems than just those
and with regards to cheekbones, they are big, but also fuck up my es ratio, have a bad shape, bad position...
I used to think they were good, but now that i know more about PSL i can see that they arent
they are above average in mass but just because most of the people are zygosless
they arent even "big", its just the entire side of my face is protruding, creating this diamond shaped face so it makes my cheekbones look bigger

what makes you think that "introverted gf" dosent want chad? I dont want to be just settled for

and I definitely dont fear surgerymaxing, but my failos are not fixable. My pfl is one of the biggest failos. My eyes are just too small. makes me look like a child
Ok I see u are humbling yourself down now.

Have u found a hairstyle for your face shape tbh? This is obviously a well-known softmaxx, I shouldn't have to tell u but yeah, u might have not.

Introverted from your perspective too, not just strangers. She might want "Chad" but not a significant upgrade, jfl if u believe that. Once u make it to a 4/10 overall or higher u have no excuse to not try getting girls, otherwise u are just overrating yourself or u have other external factors outside your control making u incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
The most liberating realization is that nobody really cares about you. It seems that you're desperately clinging to the impression that others will sympathize with you, or applaud your "performance" of hopelessness and avolition. This is not the case. If you decide your own life is a lost cause, you're the only one missing out.
You feel like a mentally ill retard because you spend all day on internet forums full of mentally ill retards, and have internalized their values and thought processes.

• +1
What falios do u have ur probably exaggerating ur falios

• +1

Then you are low t tbh all of these thiughts about hormones not actually about being hopeless

• +1