I don’t see how it’s possibly to not be cucked as a male in 2024

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like with the amount of options even a below average wome has, she will eventually realize “wait why the fuck am I fucking this oofy doofy? This chad on tinder wants to come blow my back out”

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, HighLtn and 4 others
Yet most foids stick with their oofy doofy for years
Make it make sense

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Jova and uksucks
Cheat on him and use his resources yes
I just don’t see this happening
Cheaters get exposed one way or another

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Be the villain, destroy any couple you can and cheat on your girlfriend, embrace the villain arc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
All mentally stable women want LTR as the end goal.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Like with the amount of options even a below average wome has, she will eventually realize “wait why the fuck am I fucking this oofy doofy? This chad on tinder wants to come blow my back out”
Even chads get cked did you learn anything from those threads I linked you too? It’s impossible for ALL men. Women see most men as oofy doofy even some chads or just “cutie pie”

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, autistic_tendencies, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Even chads get cked did you learn anything from those threads I linked you too? It’s impossible for ALL men. Women see most men as oofy doofy even some chads or just “cutie pie”
Like this is extremely water. Even normie red pillers know this.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 99476 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and CookieGuy
This is true
Ive noticed a shift in women today. A chad 10 years ago does not have the same experience as a chad now in 2024

The game has changed and it’s becoming harder and harder . I feel like women now have neutral feelings for a chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BeanletMogger, CookieGuy and 1 other person
This is true
Ive noticed a shift in women today. A chad 10 years ago does not have the same experience as a chad now in 2024

The game has changed and it’s becoming harder and harder . I feel like women now have neutral feelings for a chad
they are, espieclly if they find some flaw in the chad. It’s so brutal

That’s why man chads here can make a good first impression but still fuck up because women want EVERYTHING in 2024

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and edodalic29
This is true

Brutal truth. Brutal and true, takes a lot of guts to come to terms with that harsh reality. Love it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, edodalic29 and Zenis
they are, espieclly if they find some flaw in the chad. It’s so brutal

That’s why man chads here can make a good first impression but still fuck up because women want EVERYTHING in 2024
I wouldn't worry about this if you're still GL.
You'd still have too many options to be worrying about a single picky woman.