I don't see how Kamala can lose

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Biden won in 2020 (doesn't matter if he cheated or not). Biden is fucking half dead retard who has zero fans. Kamala Harris is young hardcore leftist so she has a MUCH higher fanbase. I don't see how she can lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, HeightPilledum, distance decay and 8 others
It doesn't matter billionaire elites run everything

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, MaghrebGator and deadstock
Remnick-Israel-Trump.jpg

DSC_3641WEB-1-1140x450.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, HeightPilledum, Acion and 1 other person
She was always geared to become President from the get go

Imagine thinking in this Woke Hyper Liberal day and age that a Masculine White Man will ever be elected
over an Ethnic Female who will literally make History as being the first Female President.Women,Feminists
and the Left know they will probably never get this opportunity ever again which is why you best believe
they're doing everything in their power to sabotage Trump

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Mewton, HeightPilledum and 4 others
We'll see who wins

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Imagine thinking in this Woke Hyper Liberal day and age that a Masculine White Man will ever be elected
over an Ethnic Female who will literally make History as being the first Female President.Women,Feminists
and the Left know they will probably never get this opportunity ever again which is why you best believe
Images 20

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Mewton, fukmylyf and 2 others
You have been deceived she is a Freemason the Jews control her same as Trump
I don't care who controls her but she is obviously antiIsrael like all leftists.

trump scares me as a president

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
depends if kangz and indians are on her side

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I mean Kamala is obviously antiIsrael (like 100% of leftists) so if you hate Israel Kamala is the right choice.
JFL if you think Kamala will go against Israel. That’s the one common denominator amongst all US politicians. They ALL support Israel. Kamala will turn over hard earned American taxpayer Shekels to Israel whenever they ask.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, MaghrebGator and Yliaster
JFL if you think Kamala will go against Israel. That’s the one common denominator amongst all US politicians. They ALL support Israel. Kamala will turn over hard earned American taxpayer Shekels to Israel whenever they ask.
Bernie Sanders says US needs to stop funding Israel so you are wrong

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Yliaster

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and MaghrebGator

Thats what they said about hillary, its all up to the silent majority tbh she seems alot more superficial than hillary clinton.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Jfl at caring about Politics.Its very rare they it effects the daily life of an average person

she was literally one of the most unpopular vps ever and all the support seems forced, the average person isn't aware of a single positive thing she's ever done.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Yliaster and HighTierSubhuman
all the support seems forced
It doesn't matter. The reality is that a lot of leftists will vote for her just because she is:
Young
Black (?)
Foid

Biden won in 2020 while having ZERO genuine fans and being a dying man who could barely speak, so I fail to see how the FUCK Harris can lose.

I don't care who controls her but she is obviously antiIsrael like all leftists.
This comment must be a joke, they can't have fooled someone like this unless he is a hillbilly from Arkansas

It doesn't matter. The reality is that a lot of leftists will vote for her just because she is:
Young
Black (?)
Foid

Biden won in 2020 while having ZERO genuine fans and being a dying man who could barely speak, so I fail to see how the FUCK Harris can lose.
that would work anyone besides harris, nothing she is, or does will erase her past actions, she's not popular even among 'lefties'

she was literally one of the most unpopular vps ever and all the support seems forced, the average person isn't aware of a single positive thing she's ever done.

Clown World lol

Majority of women Vote and act in general based solely on Emotional Stimuli i.e. she is a woman strong
and independent just like me I totally identify with her and can live vicariously through her glory as the First
Female President in US History teeheeeee City Girls Up 💅 💋

There is absolutely no way whatsoever that she is going to lose its Destiny in order to further boost the
morale of Modern Women and cement the demise of the average Man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever