I don't stand any chance

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Yesterday I went to the uni and in the same room there was one cute-ish girl. A high-MTB.

She has bright blue eyes but other than that all her features are bang-on average. She doesn't really have any sort of a failo but she isn't anything too special either.

So anyway she looked at me twice or thrice and I thought about how amazing it would be if I got with her. I'd be satisfied with her looks.

Then, during attendance, professor read out her name and surname and I found her on instagram. She has more than 1000 followers.

Brutal stuff bro. She knows soooo many better looking men, HTNs and chadlites. I stand literally 0 chance. Not even gonna introduce myself, even if I get a chance to do so.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'3 ltn, twojei, greywind and 5 others
What do you care
Don't get hung up on bullshit like followers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Lonenely sigma

• Love it
Reactions: ImVerySorry and ihearvoices
What do you care
Don't get hung up on bullshit like followers
I brought up the followers to point out she has LIMITLESS options. I actually went through her following list and many of them were dudes, and some of them were very good looking.

Even if we only look at top 5% of men, and we assume her followers are 50:50 in terms of gender, when you apply that to her 1.3k followers you still get dozens of chads she interacts with

My Oneitis has 4k followers :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, looksmaxxing223, RealNinja and 2 others
Yesterday I went to the uni and in the same room there was one cute-ish girl. A high-MTB.

She has bright blue eyes but other than that all her features are bang-on average. She doesn't really have any sort of a failo but she isn't anything too special either.

So anyway she looked at me twice or thrice and I thought about how amazing it would be if I got with her. I'd be satisfied with her looks.

Then, during attendance, professor read out her name and surname and I found her on instagram. She has more than 1000 followers.

Brutal stuff bro. She knows soooo many better looking men, HTNs and chadlites. I stand literally 0 chance. Not even gonna introduce myself, even if I get a chance to do so.
Retarded nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
tranny<sub5<ltb<mtb<htb<stacylite<stacy<gigastacy
or just use the normie scale of 1-10

High mtb? Just say htb, bro. Why do we overcomplicate things so much nowadays?

• JFL

Nah a sub5 isnt always better than a tranny it depends on the tranny tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Bro, sub5 means less than 5, which is bang-on average.

Ltn also means like a 4, so its within the sub5 category. That doesn't even make sense

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Followers dont mean anything
They mean a lot if those followers aren't bots. In her case, they are men, and fairly good looking men for that matter

Bro, sub5 means less than 5, which is bang-on average.

Ltn also means like a 4, so its within the sub5 category. That doesn't even make sense

Astute observation. So here, I fixed it:
tranny<subhuman<ltb<mtb<htb<stacylite<stacy<gigastacy

• +1
We got a troon in denial over here
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Lonenely sigma
Quite a sagcious aligment, indeed. Though I digress, having sub-categories within the larger ones can only lead to the more meticulous ratings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and mrdouchebag
Your pain is constant and sharp.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Lonenely sigma
Yes, as a man you shouldn't try, give up, leave your hopes for a afterlife, lie down and cry, and don't ever get up. You have beenrekt goodnight

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and looksmaxxing223
If she makes content then those 1000 followers are mostly unknown followers .

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Tbh doesn’t really mean anything. I know girls with 1k that are mid af. They have so much because they are popular in Highschool.

• JFL
Tbh doesn’t really mean anything. I know girls with 1k that are mid af. They have so much because they are popular in Highschool.
Lmao the entire point is that they are popular because people think they are beautiful.

They don't realize that she is just an average girl. Thats the brutal part.