I don’t think Elliot Rodger realized it was his non nt why he couldn’t get women

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
He was diagnosed Asperger’s so women automatically didn’t like him and this was a contributing factor to him getting bullied in his adolescent years.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Darkeningstar and cannotbeasked
He was diagnosed Asperger’s so women automatically didn’t like him and this was a contributing factor to him getting bullied in his adolescent years.
He thought he was really good looking so he wasn't blackpilled. Maybe bp would have saved him from going himself

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clark69, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
he wanted to be chad

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and lunin7
he unironically needed to work on his personality

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Darkeningstar
He thought he was really good looking so he wasn't blackpilled. Maybe bp would have saved him from going himself
He posted on puahate so he was nominally aware of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Darkeningstar
He posted on puahate so he was nominally aware of the blackpill
was bp popular then? I don't think it was what it is now. Wasn't it called red pill back then?

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox and lunin7
Non-NT, nasally low T lispy voice, 5'8 140lb frame, 4 inch dick, HAPA in high class Cali. He stood no chance.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and bloomercel
was bp popular then? I don't think it was what it is now. Wasn't it called red pill back then?
puahate was a blackpilled forum and was created in response to pick up artist grifters

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
puahate was a blackpilled forum and was created in response to pick up artist grifters
yeah but I don't think the concepts were as laid out as they are now. Either way he thought he was super good looking when he was just a normie.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Tabula Rasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back