I don’t think girls care about muscles if u have an ok frame

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
There’s this one girl mtb that we hang out with sometimes and now that it’s summer she keeps telling me to take my shirt off everywhere.

She’s only a friend but she keeps flirting with me as well so idk what the deal is

It’s only with me as well

and don’t have an ideal jacked body in any way, just an above avarage frame

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Tales from the Berlin schizo ward

she is attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I think I’ll just make a move on this girl at this point it’s pretty obvious she likes me in that way

Only flirts with me and does all this shit

frame is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 21182
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Lean and big frame or death

• +1
having a good physique is a huge halo if HTN +

tinder experiments prove this - as tinder shows what girls like as they swipe on what the find attractive obviously

Last edited:
tinder experiments prove this
IMG 1904

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20399, Interested and 2 others
only thing girls care about is u having six pack abs thats the only muscle group that matters because it also means ur lean

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23219, alriodai and 3 others
There’s this one girl mtb that we hang out with sometimes and now that it’s summer she keeps telling me to take my shirt off everywhere.

She’s only a friend but she keeps flirting with me as well so idk what the deal is

How is most girls literally the only girl who likes you? My ex would be physically repulsed by your body. Every single girl into me would hate your body due to how skinny you are but that doesnt represent most women jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, gribsufer1, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
How is most girls literally the only girl who likes you? My ex would be physically repulsed by your body. Every single girl into me would hate your body due to how skinny you are but that doesnt represent most women jfl
Yeah ig it’s more of a preference thing depending on the girl

Either way I’m gonna gymmax for aesthetics not get jacked

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Over for ur fat ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21182
He’s fat tho

well she likes it apperantly

We are going to a graffiti tournament tomorrow
No, she expects u to be jacked underneath . In reality ur just overweight

• +1
He’s fat tho
AND HES FAT WHAT
OP LMAO if you think most girls like your physique
At your height w face the difference between you fat and with a good body is an ASTRONOMICAL APPEAL DIFFERENCE JFL

• +1
No, she expects u to be jacked underneath . In reality ur just overweight
No she’s the same girl who saw me naked on accident lol remember that story

Ever since that day she’s been flirting with me lowkey

Could be due to the intimacy of seeing me naked by accident

• +1
AND HES FAT WHAT
OP LMAO if you think most girls like your physique
At your height w face the difference between you fat and with a good body is an ASTRONOMICAL APPEAL DIFFERENCE JFL
I’m not that fat but I have a lot to lose also for more facial definition

I’m slightly above skinny fat tho

• +1
No they don't. I have broad shoulders( good frame) and chicks thirst over my body even though I don't ever work out. Having good frame/shoulders and maybe abs are the things most attractive to chicks.
maxresdefault.jpg

This type of body will get you more genuine long term attraction from good looking chicks than being jacked.

• +1
No they don't. I have broad shoulders( good frame) and chicks thirst over my body even though I don't ever work out. Having good frame/shoulders and maybe abs are the things most attractive to chicks.
maxresdefault.jpg

This type of body will get you more genuine long term attraction from good looking chicks than being jacked.
That guy is deadcently muscular tho u can tell he works out at least a bit tho amazing frame

Water and frame is entirely determined by genetics

I agree in sweden girls thirst for all the sub 15Bf% with broad shoulders then all the gymmaxxed mfs