I don’t think I can ever become attached to a female ever again

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
All it took was one black pill session with my ex oneitis, after that I learned to never invest or attach myself with a female

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 3 others
I never got attached to a female besides my mom

I never got attached to a female besides my mom
Nice work, The case was different for me because in the space of 1 year i went from fat incel with 80-120 hours in 2 weeks on csgo to my oneitis kissing me first.. My confidence was an all time low
for 15 years

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
All it took was one black pill session with my ex oneitis, after that I learned to never invest or attach myself with a female
giphy.gif

Thanks akhi, it was eye opening and luckily it wasn’t even that brutal lol. Basically we met like a handful of times and she basically left me to speak to some other boy and fucked him (went out together for 9 months or whatever)

• +1
Thanks akhi, it was eye opening and luckily it wasn’t even that brutal lol. Basically we met like a handful of times and she basically left me to speak to some other boy and fucked him (went out together for 9 months or whatever)
Brutal. Women are psychopaths so u better act like one too

Brutal. Women are psychopaths so u better act like one too
Yes it hurt a lot in the moment, especially after the fact I was stupid as fuck and spoke with her online for months before meeting, now I just ghost a girl if I meet her online and haven’t met in real life in 2 weeks.

But yes women are actually sociopaths no joke, even I carry some of the traits they do but I have a general care for everyone unlike women, selfish pieces of shit

• +1