i don’t think i want to be trans anymore

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

Raiam Santos McArn
edit and clarification bc people cant see my comment: i have had 0 medical transition as of right now all medical intervention is planned and i have appointments for it as of next year but right now i am still 100% biologicaly a female

• i’m 19 born a girl and came out as trans wating to be a boy when i was 12. i’ve been living as a male since then and pass quite well my voice is the only thing that gives me away as trans really.
but recently i met a guy, he thought i was a girl and i went along with it even telling him a different girly name, he completely thinks i’m a girl just got short hair nothing about trans ness.

it’s been like 3 months now and i’ve created profiles online pretending to be a girl to see how it is and i literally dream about what if i was a pretty girl.

i don’t know if im trans and should be a boy or if i was just self loathing bc i was fat and now i’m very much not.

after i lost weight i started feeling more uncomfortable again but uncomfortable that my outside didn’t match my body

my head is so confused and i have appointments lined up for process of transitioning.

when i picture myself in my head as an adult i can’t see myself being a woman but at the same time right now i don’t think i want to pretend to be a man anymore.

i wanna wear cute little bras and leg warmers and be treated like a girl but i don’t know if this is all in my head or not i need serious help rn.

i’m also worried bc my ex who was also trans detransitioned a weeks before we broke up and i’m scared it’s just the trauma of our relationship pulling through but at the same time when i came out as a boy it was just after my dad left so what if it is all a manifestation of trauma. i’m scared i don’t want to ruin my life and my gender is the cause of it.

• JFL
Reactions: aber, Imretarded?, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Let me lick dat pussy so you can change your mind :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Zeta, Imretarded? and 4 others
2163427_0B3C957C-A066-4E8E-9C87-13A7086700BF.jpeg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Imretarded?, Acne Victim and 4 others
Cancel the transition. Trust me

• +1
Reactions: aber and Acne Victim
Your androgynous maybe bc of genetics or maybe bc of shit diet and lifestyle. But the fact is all the trans stuff was a cope for your lack of feminine looks. U should looksmax. But looksmax to be as feminine as possible.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Acne Victim and truthhurts
mods. don't ban him

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, blacksheep and Acne Victim
Detransition bruh you will end up roping otherwise, life is miserable as a 100% fraud

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, mvp2v1 and Acne Victim
hey, speaking from experience, I think many people experience that their gender in a sexual/romantic relationship can change. It is not uncommon to wanna be treated like a girl by this man you love, while still not being able to imagine urself as a woman in any other aspect of ur life.
what appointments do you have planned? I'd cancel them for now. Don't make any decisions you're not fully sure of. Any healthcare provider working with trans people will understand your doubts