i dont think i was supposed to be a man.

M

misavrs

Iron
i have no clue how to describe it properly... but the first thing that i will say is that i am a faggot and ugly. i know its hard to explain to someone who never felt this experience in looksmax forum. but imagine looking in the mirror, and seeing something that doesnt match who you feel you are inside. its of course about looks or just physical appearance. but that feeling that you cant explain... just doesnt align with your body. Ive spent so much time thinking, “why i was born as a boy?”.... i really hate being a guy, and i hate that i cant seem to feel right in my own skin. ive tried to explore who i am, to figure out what makes me feel right, but founding out about looksmax .. i cant accept myself... again... why i was born as a boy... you can bully me or roast me, but understand that i dont care... cause it wont change my mind.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, wsada, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
How most org stories end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, wsada, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
i have no clue how to describe it properly... but the first thing that i will say is that i am a faggot and ugly. i know its hard to explain to someone who never felt this experience in looksmax forum. but imagine looking in the mirror, and seeing something that doesnt match who you feel you are inside. its of course about looks or just physical appearance. but that feeling that you cant explain... just doesnt align with your body. Ive spent so much time thinking, “why i was born as a boy?”.... i really hate being a guy, and i hate that i cant seem to feel right in my own skin. ive tried to explore who i am, to figure out what makes me feel right, but founding out about looksmax .. i cant accept myself... again... why i was born as a boy...
great, now u can trannymaxx to get infinite SMV and get paid for it by insurance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, wsada, misavrs and 2 others
Check your diet especially pasteurized milk is very estrogenic when I would drink it think I would im a girl/act like one in my brain

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari, moggr2009, misavrs and 1 other person
it's normal in relatively higher (not too much tho ) iq incels to experience autogynephilic phases, reply for more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, IAMNOTANINCEL and slavicpsycho
ok

but what are u gonna do about it

im tired of niggas circle jerking about thoughts all day instead of actions

• +1
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9
ok

but what are u gonna do about it

im tired of niggas circle jerking about thoughts all day instead of actions
waiting until i hit 18 and get a normal job instead of some stupid 2$ in hour

Take a bunch of testosterone for a few months and if you still feel the same way then just swap genders:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: misavrs
DNR too long

• WTF
This is a high IQ trait, it's a given for all artists, philosophers, etc...

• Woah
You feel as if not you were supposed to be a boy but a psl god, same here bro :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: djdjdjjd45122, moggr2009 and misavrs
You're biologically and chemically fucked. I recommend you fix ur diet and increase ur testosterone. I recommend Carnivore diet.

• Hmm...
inject hcg and run aromasin and see if you still feel that way should be interesting in the terms of results

• +1
i have no clue how to describe it properly... but the first thing that i will say is that i am a faggot and ugly. i know its hard to explain to someone who never felt this experience in looksmax forum. but imagine looking in the mirror, and seeing something that doesnt match who you feel you are inside. its of course about looks or just physical appearance. but that feeling that you cant explain... just doesnt align with your body. Ive spent so much time thinking, “why i was born as a boy?”.... i really hate being a guy, and i hate that i cant seem to feel right in my own skin. ive tried to explore who i am, to figure out what makes me feel right, but founding out about looksmax .. i cant accept myself... again... why i was born as a boy... you can bully me or roast me, but understand that i dont care... cause it wont change my mind.
Nigga try trt and lets see how you feel