I dont think things are gonna work out with the emo princess, shes too out my league and life mogs me

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Theres no way she wouldnt cheat on me, she could and probably has has the hottest big dick emo chads there is to have. She also does so much more in life, traveling, more friends, partying. I do sometimes but nowhere near the frequency she does. She talks like "i dont normally cate about people" and "i see a lot of me in you" and stuff like that but i just dont feel like its real she mogs me to suicide and im an ugly incel. I want things to work but how can they in such a world :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086, Deleted member and Chadeep
It's over for your mental illness you look good but you have very low self esteem.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aBetterMii and galego123
I put metal my nose like pain

You a bad bitch then we can link

How you deal with all that hate

Happy birthday to that bitch, she the one that sucked my dick

New patek on my wrist

Attachments

• 193EA8D0-8BDA-45F7-9370-CF3C583D4CC3.jpeg
    193EA8D0-8BDA-45F7-9370-CF3C583D4CC3.jpeg
    642.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and aBetterMii
Mentalcel, but I understand I have nothing going in my life at all, I’m not sure how I can expect any girl to hang around…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and aBetterMii
It's over for your mental illness you look good but you have very low self esteem.
he is chad
but even chads get failoed hard by being non NT
over for him if he keeps this going, will have to settle for an ethnic emo LTB.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and aBetterMii
I have low self esteem sure but this girl giga mogs me, normally i always think the girl im dating mogs me but this girl (we arent dating to be fair) is brutal fogger

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
he is chad
but even chads get failoed hard by being non NT
over for him if he keeps this going, will have to settle for an ethnic emo LTB.
Mentalcel, but I understand I have nothing going in my life at all, I’m not sure how I can expect any girl to hang around…
She posted a pic to her story looking extremely fogger and instead of me thinking "aye thats the girl im talking to heavy look how hot she is" i think "damn she is way too hot for me itll never work" is this based blackpill mindset or cringe?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Im sitting eating pizza on break rn just so incredibly depressed im damn near disasociating

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and LightSkinNoob
She posted a pic to her story looking extremely fogger and instead of me thinking "aye thats the girl im talking to heavy look how hot she is" i think "damn she is way too hot for me itll never work" is this based blackpill mindset or cringe?
Regardless it’s gonna suck when she cuts you off, just try hit and have a good time with her.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
girls live on a different reality

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and aBetterMii
Its so fucking over my brain is rotting over this:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i need to lobotomize myself