i dont understand ER.

Bui

Bui

Gey
If he hates the world then why not do something creative like start a forest fire or find a way to destroy the economy.. the government doesn't give a shit if you kill a couple of normies, they prefer if you kill them... it's just another missing taxpayer that will be replaced..

next time someone decides to go ER, consider the cost-effectiveness.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
If he hates the world then why not do something creative like start a forest fire or find a way to destroy the economy.. the government doesn't give a shit if you kill a couple of normies, they prefer if you kill them... it's just another missing taxpayer that will be replaced..

economist value one human life at 10 million dollars

since your bloodline is indefinite it has infinite value

so you irreparably damage your enemy by going ER and causing higher returns for the average person going ER for the average person

i dont understand why people who ER are really retarded with it though

if i were to ER i would attack the energy infrastructure, laser-induced car crashes, assinate WEF forum/jewish politicians, dronestrikes it would be so fun if i did i could cause so much damage

if i were to ER i would attack the energy infrastructure, laser-induced car crashes, assinate WEF forum/jewish politicians, dronestrikes it would be so fun if i did i could cause so much damage
Steven padlock maxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Steven padlock maxx
Fad0cc6e1cd677456b4be057989cd66e

I agree. I think murdering children (in real life, not Minecraft) of a normie couple is a great form of revenge. Make sure that normie couple is past breeding age though so they’re forced to cope with loneliness and childlessness until their death.