I don't understand how ethnics can be racist to each other but suck up to whites

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Arabs are basically KKK towards curries without the violence. But both of them are in agreement the white man (and woman) should be worshipped. Despite their colonial (and continual neo-colonial) legacy. The world was set up as ethnics vs whites. Anybody who knows history, knows for most of human history ethnic lands mogged (don't fucking tell me Romans and Greeks were muh white, when they were all over north Africa and middle east). Shit got real in the 18th century when Europe started mogging.

Lous Farrakhan and Nation of Islam cult was right. Their theology was retarded and wrong. The white man is the devil. The Jews have turned ethnics against one another, so they can reap the benefits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, looksmaxxing223 and maarda
Pakistanis features vs Indian features vs Afghan features You clearly see  the Mongoloid admixture in the Afghan face below as well - Voices of  Pakistan - Quora

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
That's not something to argue about man. You post this everywhere. Yeah pakis mog Indians. This isn't something to brag about JFL.
i posted it because its ironic under a post that says ethnics should stop in-fighting

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Asians suck up to whites so much lol it's cringey

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and SecularIslamist
Truthpost

• +1
Everyone accepts whites are superior but also they are competing for second place. That's why they are racist each other.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and SecularIslamist
Because they're brainwashed

• +1
cumskin women tho :love:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and SecularIslamist
Arabs are basically KKK towards curries without the violence. But both of them are in agreement the white man (and woman) should be worshipped. Despite their colonial (and continual neo-colonial) legacy. The world was set up as ethnics vs whites. Anybody who knows history, knows for most of human history ethnic lands mogged (don't fucking tell me Romans and Greeks were muh white, when they were all over north Africa and middle east). Shit got real in the 18th century when Europe started mogging.

Lous Farrakhan and Nation of Islam cult was right. Their theology was retarded and wrong. The white man is the devil. The Jews have turned ethnics against one another, so they can reap the benefits.

View attachment 3099963
View attachment 3099961
IMG 4292

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft