I dont understand how its possible to rape someone???

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
i mean seriously do you know how strong you would have to be to be able to overpower a woman whos kicking and screaming? it would be hard to rip her clothes off without a struggle, how are you gonna put a 5 inch object inside of her hole and go back and forth when she is wiggling around and trying to avoid you? either rapists have really good aim, or they are raping 95 pound weakling women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Butthurt Dweller, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
Fghr

• +1
Reactions: Hades
OP's dong is 5 inches

i mean seriously do you know how strong you would have to be to be able to overpower a woman whos kicking and screaming? it would be hard to rip her clothes off without a struggle, how are you gonna put a 5 inch object inside of her hole and go back and forth when she is wiggling around and trying to avoid you? either rapists have really good aim, or they are raping 95 pound weakling women
Weakling women or a little child

smalldickcel detected

How about you go try and report back your findings

rape is not real, inform yourself.

Tutorial on how to rape someone:
Choke her with both of your hands.

Honestly, one she realizes she is overpowered she will likely kind of freeze/dissociate as a defense mechanism because fighting it would likely make her take unnecessary risks of getting injured further. Unless you are a 5'2 framecel.

Foids want to be raped if its by an attractive male

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
thats true OP. in reality a woman has to submit to her attacker in order to protect herself, what some faggots on incels.is would probably call «voluntary raped» because in reality a woman could stop an attacker if she actually tried and raping a kicking screaming woman would be hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
1. most rapes are by drugging or if the sloot is blackout drunk

2. 80% of women secretly enjoy rape since its natural in nature, hence why they like being slapped, choked, thrown around during sex and like murderers and tattooed badboys

3. they usually hit their head or choke them out or tie them up

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual