I don’t understand how niggas be saying this forum ruined them.

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
I don’t understand how niggas be saying this forum ruined them and gave them no hope and motivation. I’ve been here for over a year and I’ve only become more social and more motivated, motivated to become the best version of myself I can be, and looksmaxxing has helped me take a few steps foward to that goal. The tips and advice I’ve gotten here have made me better looking and have boosted my confidence a ton and made life more enjoyable, and I’m not even halfway to being fully soft maxxed, I can just imagine how fun life will be once I’m fully softmaxxed, and then when I hardmaxx a bit.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, greywind, nope and 6 others
I don’t understand how niggas be saying this forum ruined them and gave them no hope and motivation. I’ve been here for over a year and I’ve only become more social and more motivated, motivated to become the best version of myself I can be, and looksmaxxing has helped me take a few steps foward to that goal. The tips and advice I’ve gotten here have made me better looking and have boosted my confidence a ton and made life more enjoyable, and I’m not even halfway to being fully soft maxxed, I can just imagine how fun life will be once I’m fully softmaxxed, and then when I hardmaxx a bit.
very wise word , agreeded

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Like someone else said in a recent thread of mine: it's the nature of people to blame anyone but themselves for the predicament they're in.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Ascеnd and 1 other person
Bc a lot of people here are little wimpy nerds who just come here to complain about their shit lifes. Like vermillioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, greywind, Ascеnd and 1 other person
Bc a lot of people here are little wimpy nerds who just come here to complain about their shit lifes. Like vermillioncore
He’s a faggot tbh

it can ruin some people, but they were most likely already fucked to begin with. if it wasn't the forum it would be something else. it isn't the sole reason but it also doesn't really help either. a lot of users are also super young and the more you get out in the world the more obvious it becomes that 90% of the content here is just pure schizo posting.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Ascеnd