I don’t understand how people can “dislike” one another

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
I have never ever truly disliked anyone.

I don’t understand, I meet people and I think they are cool, I never dislike them, and I don’t really care about first impressions

I see them as colleagues and people I can talk to

but I then see that other people actually “dislike” others

It’s weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, maarda, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Disliking and hating are two separate things. You can dislike someone because they're retards. Hating people requires actual effort on your part.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and 6PSLcel
That makes no sense.

Disliking and hating are two separate things. You can dislike someone because they're retards. Hating people requires actual effort on your part.
yes, that would appear so.

I am disliked by many people in my school, I don’t socialize much. The reason they dislike me is because I’m not NT and can’t make small talk at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I am disliked by many people in my school, I don’t socialize much. The reason they dislike me is because I’m not NT and can’t make small talk at all.
what does NT mean

i mean i hope certain people have very bad things happen to them. but 100% of those people imo are females and female defenders

well duh maybe just socialize a bit more

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
I think you meant to use the word hate, but yeah you’re right about everything else.

I like many people. Which is different from actually building non-superficial bonds. I don't like some people, which doesn't mean I dislike them.