I don't understand how some people here can leave such digital print and post their face

skibidirizzler

skibidirizzler

Iron
@Clavicular is for example. He insulted so many ethnic groups, was homophobic and always talks shit no matter what while having a YouTube channel about looksmaxxing? If he gets popular, he will probably get exposed for his org persona.

Posting the word "shitskin" and then after that advicing an Indian in a facetime which is uploaded on YouTube, reels and tik tok is crazy. That indian uploaded a video after clavicular post saying that he said it's over for him just because he is indian and it got 70k likes.

I know he probably doesn't care now but he may in the future when he'll get exposed irl and be reclaimed as racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Klaas Vaaker, Mewton and 7 others
@Clavicular is for example. He insulted so many ethnic groups, was homophobic and always talks shit no matter what while having a YouTube channel about looksmaxxing? If he gets popular, he will probably get exposed for his org persona.

Posting the word "shitskin" and then after that advicing an Indian in a facetime which is uploaded on YouTube, reels and tik tok is crazy. That indian uploaded a video after clavicular post saying that he said it's over for him just because he is indian and it got 70k likes.

I know he probably doesn't care now but he may in the future when he'll get exposed irl and be reclaimed as racist.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
And then he will Larp like astrosky that he was joking and that the other users are at fault and that he had mental health issues and that they are liars etc

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Klaas Vaaker, skibidirizzler and 1 other person
And then he will Larp like astrosky that he was joking and that the other users are at fault and that he had mental health issues and that they are liars etc
what happened with astrosky?

he’s lucky people on here don’t care enough to find his college but my opinion he don’t really deserve the bad rep he’s just a retarded fellow on the internet just like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and skibidirizzler
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
He's an uncancellable low inhib chad keep crying for him

• JFL
Reactions: skibidirizzler and xyukeeee
What if you're doing worse than them?
This could work actually but in general being exposed for being racist is death. A lot of people lose their jobs and rep if they're exposed for racism.

• +1
Reactions: skibidirizzler, Mewton and Nick.Harte
He's an uncancellable low inhib chad also I'm a cuck and want him to fuck my wife

Call Me By Your Name Montero GIF by Lil Nas X

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
This could work actually but in general being exposed for being racist is death. A lot of people lose their jobs and rep if they're exposed for racism.
I've said racist shit face to face irl after being blackpilled and nothing happened. It's all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Mewton, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Brutal truth
Well. I have no idea if he told people about it and nobody chose to confront me about this. Anything is possible and sometimes silence doesn't = safety.

I've said racist shit face to face irl after being blackpilled and nothing happened. It's all about looks.
One time a made a joke about raping a fish to a girl and she laughed

• +1
Well. I have no idea if he told people about it and nobody chose to confront me about this. Anything is possible and sometimes silence doesn't = safety.
Yeah or he's just a random no one really cares about

• +1
he doesn't give a fuck

• +1
What are you afraid of? Man up and stand your ground.

One time a made a joke about raping a fish to a girl and she laughed
She like you bro. You should've extended the joke and added, " but imagine yourself instead of that fish. How would it feel ?"

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and GabachoCopium
welcome back!

• Love it
honestly he’s lowkey smart, he could definitely become some sort of redpill coach thru his tiktok