I don't understand how somebody could reject the idea of nationalism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I mean being a mindless drone is one thing, but I just can't wrap my head around how somebody could reject the notion that they should care about their group interest. The basic premise of this is literally that you should just not defend your interest wtf.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mr contemptuous, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
at this point i dont reject anything, even 3/10 landwhales would get my number

Cool political ideologies:
Anprim
Ancap
Ecofash
Nick Lands /acc
Any more memes?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism and pisslord
Cool political ideologies:
Anprim
Ancap
Ecofash
Nick Lands /acc
Any more memes?
National Bolshevism
I mean being a mindless drone is one thing, but I just can't wrap my head around how somebody could reject the notion that they should care about their group interest. The basic premise of this is literally that you should just not defend your interest wtf.
Agree with the general sentiment and the logic behind ingroup bias, but that doesn't necessarily leads to nationalism since a lot of nation states are quite diverse so there would be no point in caring about your country.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
bullshit, why should I care for women of my nation who reject me and put me to eternal torture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 1464 and hebbewem
White women don't give any fucks about white men. They call us evil while siding with racial minorities. So what's the point of white nationalism? I would rather be with an Asian woman that worships me than a white woman who says that I'm an evil white man with toxic masculinity.
I used to be a Stormfronter in like 2005. Until one day I realized that non-white women treat white men with far more respect than white women do.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 685
I care about human interest not dumb national interests made by the elite ranging from Kings to power hungry politicians just lol at nationalism when human beings originated from the same place. There’s other species out there and we’re wasting time fighting among ourselves

at this point i dont reject anything, even 3/10 landwhales would get my number

Bullshit tbh just use Hot or not your a fucking standardscel stop lying your good looking enough for a fucking landwhale

Bullshit tbh just use Hot or not your a fucking standardscel stop lying your good looking enough for a fucking landwhale
I don't know how the Chinese girl I dated cold be rated a PSL 2/10 or even a PSL 2.5/10 on here when there are so many fucking landwhales on dating apps that lower the standards for every other woman :ROFLMAO:
At this point any woman who isn't fat is basically enough for me. And even then I'll give some chubby girls the D

White women don't give any fucks about white men. They call us evil while siding with racial minorities. So what's the point of white nationalism?

It's all virtue signaling bullshit. White women for the most part still only fuck other white dudes. Just lol at all this BBC bullshit. White women think most colords are disgusting.

I care about human interest not dumb national interests made by the elite ranging from Kings to power hungry politicians

Globalism is 10x worse. And there isn't such a thing as "human" interest anyway. How does the west benefit from pouring money into Africa?

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
It's all virtue signaling bullshit. White women for the most part still only fuck other white dudes. Just lol at all this BBC bullshit. White women think most colords are disgusting.

Globalism is 10x worse. And there isn't such a thing as "human" interest anyway. How does the west benefit from pouring money into Africa?
Globalism “MUH MUH” have you ever heard of trade? Do you know how you’re able to live so comfortably while talking nonsense about topics you clearly know little to nothing about. Africa is heavily rich in resources and investing in it will allow us to have a heavier say on how they’re used and how much we’ll get.

Of course if you dislike global trade alliances etc. You could go live in a remote mountain somewhere and see how fast you come running back for comforts afforded by globalism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Scarface and Alexanderr
Just lol at defending those who treat you like garbage.

If you're talking about ethno nationalism (you probably are): white women have treated me like shit my whole life. Hell, white men haven't been much better. Why the fuck should I care about muh race when those of the same group have made it clear they don't care about me?

If you're talking about state nationalism, same question. Why should I give a shit about muh flag and muh country, when I've had a miserable fucking time in my country? If anyone wanted to invade the UK, I'd be more likely to pick up a gun and help them rather than defend the place I was born.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Demir

If you're talking about ethno nationalism (you probably are): white women have treated me like shit my whole life. Hell, white men haven't been much better. Why the fuck should I care about muh race when those of the same group have made it clear they don't care about me?

If you're talking about state nationalism, same question. Why should I give a shit about muh flag and muh country, when I've had a miserable fucking time in my country? If anyone wanted to invade the UK, I'd be more likely to pick up a gun and help them rather than defend the place I was born.
Only give a shit about the people you live in a tight knit homogenous community with.

No nationalism for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bullpill, TheChosenChad and NormieKilla

Yeah, except that its not up to you. the system has decreted you as his enemies, If you are a white male you have no other choices but to fight.

Yeah, except that its not up to you. the system has decreted you as his enemies, If you are a white male you have no other choices but to fight.

I don't believe there's some anti-white 'system' at play. It's just that white people (my own race) have done absolutely nothing for me, so why would I give a shit about race mixing, muh white genocide or anything else to do with racial nationalism?

Here's the truth also: extremist politics (whether left or right) are primarily the domains of incels. Chad is rarely either a nazi or a communist, he has no need to change the system cos it's working perfectly for him. That's why you rarely see women involved in extremist politics either. Those who inhabit the fringes are always those who are outcast, so it's quite frankly just LOLZ how these people carry the race flag for a race that tossed them to the corner and spat on them.

I'd even go as far as to say it was cucked to care about your race (or your country) as a non-Chad. Your 'group' designated you as a worker bee to be used to provide resources while Chad and Stacy mate with each other. JFL at defending them or caring what happens to the group.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, TYRONELITEMOGGER and Demir
Globalism “MUH MUH” have you ever heard of trade? Do you know how you’re able to live so comfortably while talking nonsense about topics you clearly know little to nothing about. Africa is heavily rich in resources and investing in it will allow us to have a heavier say on how they’re used and how much we’ll get.

Of course if you dislike global trade alliances etc. You could go live in a remote mountain somewhere and see how fast you come running back for comforts afforded by globalism.
high IQ. As China and various European and Russian energy and mining conglomerates among others move to bring colonialism back to Africa, capitalism in its purest form of exploitation will prevail, bringing with it a human cost for its inhabitants, but affording greater luxuries for NEETmaxxing altrightcels in the West who then proceed to bite the hand that feeds them.

I'm a closet marxist tbh and I acknowledge that economic development and globalism has its cost but is necessary for humanity to make progress towards world peace, classless society, "Europe for the Europeans", whatever cope you personally choose to believe in

shit gets worse before it even has a chance to get better, and sometimes it just gets worse period. Such is the course of world history throughout every epoch

I don't believe there's some anti-white 'system' at play. It's just that white people (my own race) have done absolutely nothing for me, so why would I give a shit about race mixing, muh white genocide or anything else to do with racial nationalism?

Here's the truth also: extremist politics (whether left or right) are primarily the domains of incels. Chad is rarely either a nazi or a communist, he has no need to change the system cos it's working perfectly for him. That's why you rarely see women involved in extremist politics either. Those who inhabit the fringes are always those who are outcast, so it's quite frankly just LOLZ how these people carry the race flag for a race that tossed them to the corner and spat on them.

I'd even go as far as to say it was cucked to care about your race (or your country) as a non-Chad. Your 'group' designated you as a worker bee to be used to provide resources while Chad and Stacy mate with each other. JFL at defending them or caring what happens to the group.
Because this Isn't about defending others interest but yours. The elite isn't being affected by the consequences of what they created that why they are promoting it, You are the one (the worker,the incels ect... ) being targeted by them and will suffer from the effect of their actions.

The elite isn't being affected by the consequences of what they created that why they are promoting it

Disagree. Already there is infighting among the democratic elites because far-leftists are slowly taking over the party. And in Europe they are also getting into trouble because of Islam slowly replacing the traditional left.