i don't understand some asian guys man

NeverSurrender

NeverSurrender

Iron
i'm asian american and i've always lived amongst other asian guys, but i never understood most of them. still till this day, some of my friends are interested in things like video games, anime, etc. they never care about appealing to women or social status and most of their focus is on academics, which granted is a good thing, but they don't seem phased by being invisible to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, iblamechico, mug and 1 other person
i'm asian american and i've always lived amongst other asian guys, but i never understood most of them. still till this day, some of my friends are interested in things like video games, anime, etc. they never care about appealing to women or social status and most of their focus is on academics, which granted is a good thing, but they don't seem phased by being invisible to women.
Because they are smart and have read Advaita and thus gave up on women and search of material and replace the need with pursuit of knowledge

Or they are just insentient bugmen

Flip a coin you will find out
Also JBW is cope so they still can get anime girls

• +1
Reactions: NeverSurrender
Asians are all robots you just woke up

Better than being a woman obsessed simp
Hahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Acion and normie_joe
I fcking hate Asian-American cuck man

Dont think you are any better than us Asian from Asia, if you have cuck mindset.
IMG 9586
IMG 9592

they don't seem phased by being invisible to women.
Indians are also awfully quiet about their incel treatment by society tbh. Every single "which race would you not date?" video has at least one girl of not all saying Indian men.

But they still go on about their day shitting around and doing other indian things like nothing's happening.

Indians are also awfully quiet about their incel treatment by society tbh. Every single "which race would you not date?" video has at least one girl of not all saying Indian men.

But they still go on about their day shitting around and doing other indian things like nothing's happening.
Indian immigrants aren’t affected by society’s perception of them as they live in a complete bubble and only interact with other Indians.

Median age for an US born Indian is like 13 or something so they obviously have 0 influence. Something like 90% of all Indians in the US either arrived in the past 30 years or were born in the US in the past 30 years.

we dont care what lower class people think about us.

Also partially why Indians being rich is completely irrelevant in the US. Rich people of other groups in the US use their money to try to improve the perception of their racial group (like wealthy Jews/Asians/black people will create media that benefits their group or get people in trouble for discriminating against them).

I know a few Wealthy Indians in the US with a few hundred million from founding startups and they basically just send money to charities in India. They do basically 0 for improving Indian American credibility.

You’ll need a large number of 2nd/3rd gen Indians in the US for things to get better. Will take like half a century to get there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
As an Asian dude, ur prob with the wrong type of Asian dudes, im assuming you’ve heard of the term “ABB”? those are the Asians that care about pulling imo