I don't understand the fun in bringing other people down

noonespecial

noonespecial

Unpresent
Looking for every opportunity to potentially bully and "expose" someone for doing something "wrong"
Especially talking behind other's backs irl about people you don't even know. What's the point? Is your life so empty that all you can talk about is other random people?

• +1
Reactions: tookcel, Acion, Xyjarz and 11 others
snus could help with that also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, slavicpsycho, Konstantin and 1 other person
Looking for every opportunity to potentially bully and "expose" someone for doing something "wrong"
Especially talking behind other's backs irl about people you don't even know. What's the point? Is your life so empty that all you can talk about is other random people?
Real

• +1
Reactions: High IQ π’…’ (π–‹π–†π–Œ) and noonespecial
Example here on .org
Who cares what lasarckro is doing he's deleted so don't think he wants to get any attention here? And why making fun of him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 94583 and High IQ π’…’ (π–‹π–†π–Œ)
ok bro sorry for bringing snus into this i m sorry never again, my post to rep will suffer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and noonespecial
Women and normies love to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 94583 and noonespecial
You're right. Fuck it.
I apologise for all the times I exposed, belittled, bullied and mocked the forum Chads like Amnesia, Crisick and Reformed.
@ReadBooksEveryday you need to apologise too, bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Schizotypalcel and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and Schizotypalcel
  • Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
I agree with OP

It's only fun when the person is morally bankrupt while at the same time you can see he is getting angry while you barely are even putting any effort on the comments you are posting

Like in this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
In real life its fun online its boring and pointless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial and Schizotypalcel
I agree with OP

It's only fun when the person is morally bankrupt while at the same time you can see he is getting angry while you barely are even putting any effort on the comments you are posting

Like in this thread
Honestly not even then
In real life its fun online its boring and pointless
I disagree not fun to bully people irl

• +1
Other way around
Why would you give a shit about what some loser who you will never meet does online, Even if someone on here would turn out to be a serial rapist i wouldnt care it doesnt affect me in the slightest.

Why would you give a shit about what some loser who you will never meet does online, Even if someone on here would turn out to be a serial rapist i wouldnt care it doesnt affect me in the slightest.
I wouldnt give a shit either way irl or online

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
It doesn't. But mirin Adam avi from exit
Increased confidence and good way to become more popular, Talking shit about people is the only thing some normies do.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and noonespecial
Increased confidence and good way to become more popular, Talking shit about people is the only thing some normies do.
True but even then I wouldn't say it's worth it. I never participate in shit talking people that's not been an asshole towards me personally

• +1
That is because you never met @Apparition ;)

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back