I don’t understand war

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I mean some old fart gathers an army and sends them to kill another army that belongs to a different old fart.

All the team dies and the old farts remain.

Whats settled?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and n9wiff
It's for fun

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
men join army because some foids simp for men in uniforms

at the end of the day its about poossy

men join army because some foids simp for men in uniforms

at the end of the day its about poossy
then why did I fuck a married woman as her husband was dying in some afghan shithole in 2019

Wins Above Replacement or Wins Above Replacement Player, commonly abbreviated to WAR or WARP, is a non-standardized sabermetric baseball statistic developed to sum up "a player's total contributions to his team".[1] A player's WAR value is claimed to be the number of additional wins his team has achieved above the number of expected team wins if that player were substituted with a replacement-level player: a player who may be added to the team for minimal cost and effort.[2]

Individual WAR values are calculated from the number and success rate of on-field actions by a player (in batting, baserunning, fielding, and pitching), with higher values reflecting larger contributions to a team's success.[2] WAR value also depends on what position a player plays, with more value going to key defensive positions like catcher and shortstop than positions with less defensive importance such as first base.[2] A high WAR value built up by a player reflects successful performance, a large quantity of playing time, or both.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, tombradylover and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yeah but how come you can only kill other soldiers and they get mad if you wanna do it to random people
Easiest way to virtue signal to get more people on your side

Wins Above Replacement or Wins Above Replacement Player, commonly abbreviated to WAR or WARP, is a non-standardized sabermetric baseball statistic developed to sum up "a player's total contributions to his team".[1] A player's WAR value is claimed to be the number of additional wins his team has achieved above the number of expected team wins if that player were substituted with a replacement-level player: a player who may be added to the team for minimal cost and effort.[2]

Individual WAR values are calculated from the number and success rate of on-field actions by a player (in batting, baserunning, fielding, and pitching), with higher values reflecting larger contributions to a team's success.[2] WAR value also depends on what position a player plays, with more value going to key defensive positions like catcher and shortstop than positions with less defensive importance such as first base.[2] A high WAR value built up by a player reflects successful performance, a large quantity of playing time, or both.
Yordan Alvarez best baseball player outside Aaron Judge and Ohtani

say who number 1 is right now
Obviously its Judge cuz Ohtani cant pitch rn. Judge is having a monster season. In post season Alvarez mogs both

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Rich people send poor people to sacrifice themselves. What's there to understand?

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Rhino LeFort
Id
Easiest way to virtue signal to get more people on your side
turn on my whole team and get em all killed and go hide somewhere and start a new life with a fake mustache and glasses Clark Kent type shut innit

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I made some very good friends and memories when I served in the field artillery.

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Id

turn on my whole team and get em all killed and go hide somewhere and start a new life with a fake mustache and glasses Clark Kent type shut innit
Ummm! Okay!

Let's see you do that now chud!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@tombradylover @Latinolooksmaxxer notice how 2/3 of my likes on that baseball post are spics

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Latinolooksmaxxer
@tombradylover @Latinolooksmaxxer notice how 2/3 of my likes on that baseball post are spics
Holy shit I cant even like baseball without race getting involved. KYS u stupid Yankees fan

Who sucked whose cock first?
Nobody.
Why are incels so obsessed with cocks and sex?
There is so much more than that in life.
Shooting 155mm is more fun than any sex out there.

Nobody.
Why are incels so obsessed with cocks and sex?
There is so much more than that in life.
Shooting 155mm is more fun than any sex out there.
No buddy you bent over and got fucked hard by the drill instructor booo yaa!!!! Ooooo yeah burn!! Roasted!

usually for more money, power and territory soldiers are just pawns in their game