rope, ER, ldar are only other options

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SHARK and Festrunk
work u lazy faggot

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Rob a bank. There are only two possible outcomes:

1) You'll be rich and never have to work
2) You'll go to jail and get free food and shelter.

It's a win win situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Peachy, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Spend all your money on lottery tickets. If you lose, jump off a building and kys. Reincarnate and repeat until successful.

Fuck man WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE BABIES ITS BRINGING INNOCENT SOULS TO THIS HORRIBLE WORLD WERE YOU WILL SUFFER AND WILL HAVE TO WORK TIL YOUR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy and Framletgod
Fuck man WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE BABIES ITS BRINGING INNOCENT SOULS TO THIS HORRIBLE WORLD WERE YOU WILL SUFFER AND WILL HAVE TO WORK TIL YOUR DEATH
i feel the same lol... working kills my mentality ded srs

• So Sad
Reactions: sadakiyo
Rob a bank. There are only two possible outcomes:

1) You'll be rich and never have to work
2) You'll go to jail and get free food and shelter.

It's a win win situation.
High IQ

Answer me guys what are your plans for life ?

Working is slavery. Imagine 2k-5k a month. Then ur rent is 500-2000. Then ur food is 300-1000. Then ur commute and leasure is 100-500. How are u going to save money? Ileven if you peasant max you will save like 3k a month. 12 months pass of slavery and u spend it all on one thing

• +1
Working is slavery. Imagine 2k-5k a month. Then ur rent is 500-2000. Then ur food is 300-1000. Then ur commute and leasure is 100-500. How are u going to save money? Ileven if you peasant max you will save like 3k a month. 12 months pass of slavery and u spend it all on one thing
what’s the one thing??

What do you plan to do

what’s the one thing??
Car bills, housing bills, financing all your furniture, and your surgery bills. And if you don't ascend this is all preface for cuckery

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Wagie cry wagie moan, wagie works his fingers to the bone

Answer me guys what are your plans for life ?
getting a good job + ascend + getting a 6 PSL woman + make good chadelite kids + educate them + be pious + die.
End of the story

getting a good job + ascend + getting a 6 PSL woman + make good chadelite kids + educate them + be pious + die.
End of the story
So boring
At least youre believer

So boring
At least youre believer
i'll try my best tbh.
it's boring : but everything is boring in life : the happinness comes with the joy of the everyday stuffs.

• +1
i'll try my best tbh.
it's boring : but everything is boring in life : the happinness comes with the joy of the everyday stuffs.
Passe ton discord frr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Work u fag

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Have to live the same shitty monotone adult life as everyone else.
The main difference is that I don't have the fuel for it.
The fuel to go through tough times comes from positive past experiences aka teen love.

But there are always people that have it worse.
I'm currently in a low status job and at first I was ashamed ngl.
Now I think I don't have it that bad. I will get paid enough, and for the work that I do I get paid well. Basically just sitting in front of a PC.
There are Co workers who have 1 hour drives to work and 1 hour drive back meanwhile I have a 10min drive.
Some of my old classmates will start university in a few days. They will have study stress, less free time, more fear of failure.
All this comforts me.
It's quite comfy atm even though as a wageslave you're basically living for the weekend because you barely have any real time to yourself after 8 hour work day.

Imagine being a construction worker. That must be hell.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and sadakiyo