I don't wanna wageslave man

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I'd love to just live in the forrest in a small log cabin and look at nature and shit, seems alot nicer tbh

humans have destroyed the earth and now it's all fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
neetbux or inheritance are the only solutions to a peaceful life in this miserable world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller and fukmylyf
shut up faggot

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Butthurt Dweller and her
get back to work goy before i fire you

Then youll be begging me for a job

I'd love to just live in the forrest in a small log cabin and look at nature and shit, seems alot nicer tbh

humans have destroyed the earth and now it's all fucked up
If you don't have any family assets and don't understand buisness like I told you before you will be a wageslave. As you are Indian and from your posts describe yourself as unnatractive you will have the worst wage slave jobs and be lucky to get them. Think crappy administration job or with no education be a taxi driver. The employment field is based heavily on your looks and race.

If you want to be wealthy and mitigate racism/lookism learn to build businesses.

I am trying to help your ass as I have been through it myself.

Last edited:
What else would you do with your time if you didn’t work

Looking at nature gets boring real quick dumbass

i am thankful every day for my ability to neetcel and not have to wageslave

You have no choice.

You're forced to wageslave and cortisolmax.

If you don't have any family assets and don't understand buisness like I told you before you will be a wageslave. As you are Indian and from your posts describe yourself as unnatractive you will have the worst wage slave jobs and be lucky to get them. Think crappy administration job or with no education be a taxi driver. The employment field is based heavily on your looks and race.

If you want to be wealthy and mitigate racism/lookism learn to build businesses.

I am trying to help your ass as I have been through it myself.

Imagine being this retarded, every currycel is in an engineering field/ computer science. Please kill yourself. Also I'm Pakistani bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Become an entomologist or botanist if you wanna get paid to be outside studying nature.

Imagine being this retarded, every currycel is in an engineering field/ computer science. Please kill yourself. Also I'm Pakistani bro

Well I do work for a forensic engineering consultancy in London. The struggle to overcome prejudice is extremely difficult and will impact every aspect of your life. I had 30 job interviews before I got accepted, most don't make it and the ones that do usually wind up with extremely difficult work, underpaid or vain work that is not what they really wanted to do but seems high staus. It's up to you to take my advice or think you know it all.

Keep name calling me and I will leave society to teach you where you stand, my indian friend.