I don't want to go gym, but when I do I usually spend like 90 minutes there.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,193
Reputation
58,696
Is anyone else the same? I take very long workouts. I'm averaging 3 days a week and do compound exercises targeting multiple muscles (pull ups / bench press).

Am I getting the same results as guys going gym 5-6 days a week?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: overdose
Is anyone else the same? I take very long workouts. I'm averaging 3 days a week and do compound exercises targeting multiple muscles (pull ups / bench press).

Am I getting the same results as guys going gym 5-6 days a week?
if you're getting results that quickly, you're probably putting in the effort.

I have low test levels but have managed to build a considerable amount of muscle in just one month with good nutrition and consistent training, a lot of people cope with the fact they go to the gym alone but then proceed to sit under the bar scrolling through TikTok on their phones or some shit.

I took this one brief uni course and would regularly hear lanky ricecels and 25% body fat Incels talking about their gym routine; it's just pure delusion.

You actually put in the work and got results, well done man.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
25
Views
111
Outlander
Outlander
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
20
Lorence
Lorence
Genetics
Replies
16
Views
40
ESR
ESR
ImIsaac
Replies
12
Views
74
truedexy
truedexy
pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
63
Wasted time
Wasted time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top