I don't want to live a normal life

D

Deleted member 18808

Lurker
With some Becky that I had to fight for that was partying in college making out with random dudes, getting degenerate tattoos of a little flower and butterfly on her collar bone, she feels mogged by Stacy so she gets piercings and covers herself in makeup, her entire life is the attention she gets on Snapchat and Instagram.

Constantly making my life all about her, having kids at 35, working for some middle class house that I have to pay off, having kids with ROASTIE post wall Becky, raising the kids, going to work at my 9-5 , coming home to hear little Johnnie got in trouble at school, making dinner, my Becky is slowly declining in looks as the years go on. Hanging out with the neighbors and looking at what their kids are doing in the front yard. Going on a shitty vacation once every few months. Talking at work with all the other miserable fucks about what their kids are doing. One of their kids broke an arm...small talk.

FUCK THAT. FUCK. THAT.

Ascension plan: bimax CCW + genio + gyno surgery + rhino + eyebrow transplant

in a few years: pyralutamide + AR degrader hopping on a gram of test, moving to another fucking country and getting a young virgin girl from some poor village where I will help her father and be a good, morally proper man and raise a family.

FUCK THIS BORING ASS LIFE OF NORMALCY. I WANT MORE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, Kroker and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

:lul:
With some Becky that I had to fight for that was partying in college making out with random dudes, getting degenerate tattoos of a little flower and butterfly on her collar bone, she feels mogged by Stacy so she gets piercings and covers herself in makeup, her entire life is the attention she gets on Snapchat and Instagram.

Constantly making my life all about her, having kids at 35, working for some middle class house that I have to pay off, having kids with ROASTIE post wall Becky, raising the kids, going to work at my 9-5 , coming home to hear little Johnnie got in trouble at school, making dinner, my Becky is slowly declining in looks as the years go on. Hanging out with the neighbors and looking at what their kids are doing in the front yard. Going on a shitty vacation once every few months. Talking at work with all the other miserable fucks about what their kids are doing. One of their kids broke an arm...small talk.

FUCK THAT. FUCK. THAT.

Ascension plan: bimax CCW + genio + gyno surgery + rhino + eyebrow transplant

in a few years: pyralutamide + AR degrader hopping on a gram of test, moving to another fucking country and getting a young virgin girl from some poor village where I will help her father and be a good, morally proper man and raise a family.

FUCK THIS BORING ASS LIFE OF NORMALCY. I WANT MORE.
U will get less u victim

Kys definitely your life will not be boring now :feelshah: