• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
why tho u are asian mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9048
why tho u are asian mogger

I don’t feel anything. Not a single emotion in me. It resulted from many years living abroad without my parents when i was 14. I never felt being loved before

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
i slay but i don’t feel anything. Not a single emotion in me. It resulted from many years living abroad without my parents when i was 14. I never felt being loved before
You're a good guy bro if you ever feel bad you can pm me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9355, sytyl and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, PYT and 1 other person
Hi.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9048

Hi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6723
just jfl at that fake doxxing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
How the fuck can i let you into batman gang after that jfl
It was a joke lmao why would I join with autists. Plus youre grades are already dropping nigga stop rotting for dopamine rush

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, sytyl, PYT and 2 others
nice :p

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9048
It was a joke lmao why would I join with autists. Plus youre grades are already dropping nigga stop rotting for dopamine rush
cope already recieved 95 on my first algebra test and calc tests dont start until next week all my electives are easy too jfl

• +1
but yeah one last big evisceration thread and then batman shit is probably gone for a while

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PYT, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
but yeah one last big evisceration thread and then batman shit is probably gone for a while
What time is it there in canada

why havent you exposed @Proex yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, sytyl, PYT and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
im excited and happy because I was told walmart sells ten slices of skinless salmon for only 7.74$

im gonna eat healthy for cheap:feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
did your pics get deleted jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9072
idk bro tbh. I jfl'ed like every post there. Its for a react bro
be careful i will have alot of power soon even @sytyl cant safe you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
your face pics and everything @NarcyChadlite exposed there gone jfl
Why did you even have to look that up nigga are you obsessed with my handsome gook delon face jfl. Of course its gone motherfucker. I fake doxxed and got 60% warning resulted in a ban while that nigga doxxed my whole ancestry and didnt get banned

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
Why did you even have to look that up nigga are you obsessed with my handsome gook delon face jfl. Of course its gone motherfucker. I fake doxxed and got 60% warning resulted in a ban while that nigga doxxed my whole ancestry and didnt get banned
@sytyl jfl at this

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6217
scheduled roping

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Why? You are a asian skullmogger, be glad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
@sytyl jfl at this
Keep crying for my dark triad chang delon iq. I doxxed your brown ass on purpose so i could appeal on the issue of doxxing and find a reason to get that thread deleted. Read my posts on the discussion thread. Theyre all connected. Jfl if you think i did it for sheer entertainment

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Keep crying for my dark triad chang delon iq. I doxxed your brown ass on purpose so i could appeal on the issue of doxxing and find a reason to get that thread deleted. Read my posts on the discussion thread. Theyre all connected. Jfl if you think i did it for sheer entertainment
that was a fake doxxing you retard

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
and no i have your pics jfl i think in my folder

• JFL
that was a fake doxxing you retard

of course nigger. If i fake doxxed and got permannent ban while he didnt get banned at all its not even fair. I thought curries are supposed to be smart. Mirin giga iq. Why would you save my pic you homo? So you can jerk off to it every night?

• JFL
of course nigger. If i fake doxxed and got permannent ban while he didnt get banned at all its not even fair. I thought curries are supposed to be smart. Mirin giga iq. Why would you save my pic you homo? So you can jerk of to it every night?
your not really smart for sending your pics and info to @NarcyChadlite are you now?

dude can i eviscerate you with your pics? for my last trilogy ending banger thread?

dude can i eviscerate you with your pics? for my last trilogy ending banger thread?

Eviscerate my cock and balls. Youre gonna be gone for good this time. No more crying in ban appeals after 24 hrs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Cope you're gonna live a long happy life as a Chang slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Eviscerate my cock and balls. Youre gonna be gone for good this time. No more crying in ban appeals after 24 hrs
tbh no i'll get a warning at most since @NarcyChadlite never did tbh your not smart for tempting me
@sytyl right?

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and sytyl
tbh no i'll get a warning at most since @NarcyChadlite never did tbh your not smart for tempting me
@sytyl right?

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 9072