I don’t want to promote drug use but…

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
Has anyone else here taken Adderall or other amphetamines? The ultimate fucking white pill. I am unstoppable eveywhere I go people stare at me because I’m tweaked out and I couldn’t care less I mog everyone’s existence because I am higher than everyone else (shorter but higher mentally) mind over matter theory. Get some fucking Adderall and ascend I swear not even the most gorgeous Stacy could replace this feeling of walking on the moon. I feel all these whores are beneath me. I am king jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, kaligula567 and HarshBDSMmaster
Get help drug addict

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, descension, azuzu and 3 others
Just lyrica and phenibut. Do you realize you need to cycle these drugs right?

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Uncle Dinky
Keep doing drugs you waste of oxyge
Literally everyone on campus does Adderall jfl you fucking pusy. I remember all formulas and details and I mog all the Indians and Asians who need chatgpt to barely pass I mog with a 3.6 gpa fuck uyuuu jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
Literally everyone on campus does Adderall jfl you fucking pusy. I remember all formulas and details and I mog all the Indians and Asians who need chatgpt to barely pass I mog with a 3.6 gpa fuck uyuuu jfl
So you’re admitting to cheating too
Wow you’re a piece of work

You're a disappointment

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I did a few lines of some kind of ADHD drug

It didn't do shit

So you’re admitting to cheating too
Wow you’re a piece of work
Not all of us are brilliant like you buddy boyo I’m adderallmaxing at least until I graduate and start making bank.

Not all of us are brilliant like you buddy boyo I’m adderallmaxing at least until I graduate and start making bank.
Cheater drug addict loser

I did a few lines of some kind of ADHD drug

It didn't do shit
Then it was bullshit. My brain is processing information at light speed rn. I literally just recited the ABCs backwards jfl get on my level. Adderall no other drugs. Maybe crystal meth but that’s a dark road I don’t want to go down.

Cheater drug addict loser
I may be a loser but at least I am a loser that feels amazing and is having brain orgasms. I swear I will never need pussy or love again this shit fills the void 1000x

I may be a loser but at least I am a loser that feels amazing and is having brain orgasms. I swear I will never need pussy or love again this shit fills the void 1000x
Whatever helps you cope at night friend

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and azuzu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back