i dont want to slay. its low class.

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
im a high class man. my job is not to slay. its to be an object admired from afar.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, christian2710 and WanderingBurro
I just wanna be pretty and rich

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18582 and christian2710
have long date with girl have better

I don't care about slaying I just want to go and mog relationships from guys I don't like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Rimaxtis, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
imagine having looks like this

but he streams himself swiping on tinder for 3hours and literally just getting hard on cam and showing his bulge to viewers and screaming about tits and ass

why are italian americans like this?

what do you mean mog their relationships?
I want to mog high value men and oofy doofy copers into feeling emasculated, bonus points if walking by them makes them feel like their current dead bedroom relationship is in danger.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 18582
I want to mog high value men and oofy doofy copers into feeling emasculated, bonus points if walking by them makes them feel like their current dead bedroom relationship is in danger.
Based

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
have you actually tried going to a gay club?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
have you actually tried going to a gay club?
Only a few times I didnt visit a major urban area for the first time until i was 21 But ill be living in one for the first time in a few months

Only a few times I didnt visit a major urban area for the first time until i was 21 But ill be living in one for the first time in a few months
your life is going to lose all meaning when you realize you don't have to do any looksmaxxing to be admired from afar by any level of gay dude

your life is going to lose all meaning when you realize you don't have to do any looksmaxxing to be admired from afar by any level of gay dude
thats not true, fags are sluts but exclusively for their looksmatch

the girls that like me are better looking since medium ugly is in fashion. id rather date a htb than a ltn since theyre equally unsexual beings to me anyway

Last edited:
thats not true, fags are sluts but exclusively for their looksmatch

the girls that like me are better looking since medium ugly is in fashion. id rather date a htb than a ltn since theyre equally unsexual beings to me anyway
i've experienced it first hand. i'm subhuman to women and irresistable twink to fags.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582