I don’t wash my car

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I mean why? I have a dog shit car. Makes no sense to wash it. It’s like washing a piece of dog shit with soap and water. It’s not gonna change the fact it’s shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, standardcel, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
People who care about having a cool car are mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
People who care about having a cool car are mentally ill
There are certain things I don’t care for in life. I don’t care about having a nice car. As long as it takes me from point A to be point B.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer, Htobrother and 2 others
But is the car worn down though?
Do you atleast do basic cleaning or does it stink in there like in a bulgarian 2 star hotel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
But is the car worn down though?
Do you atleast do basic cleaning or does it stink in there like in a bulgarian 2 star hotel?
It’s full of left over chicken and burgers and giraffe

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
I don't wash my cat

I mean why? I have a dog shit car. Makes no sense to wash it. It’s like washing a piece of dog shit with soap and water. It’s not gonna change the fact it’s shit
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy. You've single handedly killed humor and every comedic act on the planet. I'm so disappointed that society has failed as a whole in being able to teach you how to be funny. Honestly if I put in all my power and time to try and make your joke funny it would require Einstein himself to build a device to strap me into so I can be connected to the energy of a billion stars to do it, and even then all that joke would get from people is a subtle scuff. You're lucky I still have the slightest of empathy for you after telling that joke otherwise I would have committed every war crime in the book just to prevent you from attempting any humor ever again. We should put that joke in text books so future generations can be wary of becoming such an absolute comedic failure. Im disappointed, hurt, and outright offended that my precious time has been wasted in my brain understanding that joke. In the time that took I was planning on helping kids who have been orphaned, but because of that you've waisted my time explaining the obscene integrity of your terrible attempt at comedy. Now those kids are suffering without meals and there's nobody to blame but you. I hope you're happy with what you have done and I truly hope you can move on and learn from this piss poor attempt

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and Vermilioncore
Make it look deceased then

• +1
  • JFL
Craziest User Here tbh
Likes stinky Pussy
Smell of farts.
Dirty Cars
Legend

• +1
  • JFL
Nah but unironically what do you mean with giraffe?
Oh My God Wow GIF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Stop laughing bud I genuinely want to know why you‘re eating giraffe meat

• JFL

OP s car

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Lmao, I only wash my car whenever homeless niggas scrub my windshield with their piss water at an intersection.

• +1
Lmao, I only wash my car whenever homeless niggas scrub my windshield with their piss water at an intersection.
I just tell the toothless smelly whore to suck me off or I’ll call the cops on them for doing drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and MostGLSlayer
  • JFL