I drank alcohol as a controlled reset / controlled demolition

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Usually if I haven't drank in a while I'll get a sudden urge to go drinking if I'm somewhere that facilitates me going on a night out
I then end up getting plastered and go mentalcel after failing to slay and start raging at someone due to all the rage I'd built up stewing at home in my room
It's been 3 months since I last drank so I decided to begin a controlled reset of my lack of alcohol tolerance by drinking a bottle of liquor at my friends house
I didn't intend on drinking a huge amount and planned to share the bottle but he had his own so I drank about 450ml at his in the space of 3 hours and saved 100ml for when I got home
I held it together pretty well until I got home and still felt like I was in control but then I finished the remainder once I got home and chilled on my laptop then blacked out
I was in quite a bit of discomfort the next day with the desire to vomit but inability to do so after I had vomitted all the liquid I took on board
Having gone to sleep at 10pm the previous night I eventually got out of bed at 7pm and got some food a while later.

If I had thrown a failed night of clubbing ontop of that alcohol consumption it would be brutally damaging to my mental state
But by just getting drunk in the presence of a friend it meant that the itch to consume alcohol again is dampened for another few months and all of the mentalcel energy I had been building up gets a release as I always snap out of some crazy thoughts I build up when I've spent too long sober.

Basically the purpose is to remind myself of all the physical negatives of alcohol without subjecting myself to the negative mental effects of alcohol thus reducing my desire to consume alcohol in public and put myself in danger for another few months

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Konstantin and nofap