I dream about to date a metalhead girl, is this a good idea?

D

Deleted member 22355

Iron
Are they the same way mentally ill like goth girls?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22355
they even more mentally ill
do you at least like metal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
they even more mentally ill
do you at least like metal?
I listen to some Burzum and the other stuff ist mostly Nu Metal so not real metal for many Metalheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, aBetterMii and khvirgin
I listen to some Burzum and the other stuff ist mostly Nu Metal so not real metal for many Metalheads.
The best way to find them is at concerts.
so see who is playing nearby and give it a try

• +1
  • +1
So it‘s hopeless ig…
the other option is finding them on instagram and larp
they will eventually post a picture with a band tshirt (they always do) then you start talking about them and ask their favorite albums/song, but you have to know what you're talking about

the other option is finding them on instagram and larp
they will eventually post a picture with a band tshirt (they always do) then you start talking about them and ask their favorite albums/song, but you have to know what you're talking about
Saw many with slipknot shirts but i don‘t know anything about them sadly.

• WTF
fuck the world
I wanna end it sometimes but then i don‘t wanna end it. I had a gf for 1 year and fucked 4 other. They were mostly mtb with good body type, but i never dated a goth/metalhead girl and it‘s so frustrating…

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19036
I wanna end it sometimes but then i don‘t wanna end it. I had a gf for 1 year and fucked 4 other. They were mostly mtb with good body type, but i never dated a goth/metalhead girl and it‘s so frustrating…
volcel

Fakcel

• +1
They’re all whores

• +1
Idk where u from, but in US many modern day true metalhead women are either obese or trannies or want to dominate their man. Can probably find a good one tho

• Hmm...
It‘s over i don‘t think i will find any mentally ill goth/metalhead girls because theyre rare where I live

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
based and elab on why??
They go to concerts to get their brains fucked out while on molly, coke or any other party drug + no father figure, neurotic and mentally ill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22355
Idk where u from, but in US many modern day true metalhead women are either obese or trannies or want to dominate their man. Can probably find a good one tho
I‘m from germany

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
They go to concerts to get their brains fucked out while on molly, coke or any other party drug + no father figure, neurotic and mentally ill
me liking a bitch correlates with howfked her mental is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I‘m from germany
Well youre latino so just become a white supremacist and get into skinheads shit and you will find tons of prime neonazi girls

me liking a bitch correlates with howfked her mental is
No point caring about a person like that because they all have bpd and will rage at you and threaten to kill themselves over the smallest shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22355
Well youre latino so just become a white supremacist and get into skinheads shit and you will find tons of prime neonazi girls
I‘m no nazi lol how does this even work they still will hate me 🤣

no

she'll be aspie asf probably

No point caring about a person like that because they all have bpd and will rage at you and threaten to kill themselves over the smallest shit.
i dont care about em i just wanna fuck their juicy boxes thats it

• +1
i dont care about em i just wanna fuck their juicy boxes thats it
Tbh your thread brought back memories of my ex. I should’ve emotionally manipulated and cheated on that stupid bitch + beat her if I could get away with it. Stupid retarded whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 22355
Tbh your thread brought back memories of my ex. I should’ve emotionally manipulated and cheated on that stupid bitch + beat her if I could get away with it. Stupid retarded whore
fuck you and fuck anybody tbh. fuck these bitcheskkk? and over for my mind

I just want a goth girl to gaslight and manipulate and make her my own property. I am a bad person for this but bitches broke my heart in the past so idgas

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19036
I just want a goth girl to gaslight and manipulate and make her my own property. I am a bad person for this but bitches broke my heart in the past so idgas
If a girl ever does some shit I don’t like I’m going to just start emotionally abusing her. Gaslight, manipulate just make her feel insane

• +1
If a girl ever does some shit I don’t like I’m going to just start emotionally abusing her. Gaslight, manipulate just make her feel insane
Exactly what i wanna do but I‘m afraid if she would make anything public after she broke up with me… don‘t know what to do in this situation

Exactly what i wanna do but I‘m afraid if she would make anything public after she broke up with me… don‘t know what to do in this situation
You just have to be subtle with it, every girl makes herself the victim after a break up even if the guy did nothing at all.
Something easy would be starting the relationship strong with her very attracted and invested in you and then acting distant and nonchalant while making it obvious you’re cheating.
The switch from caring and loving to cold and distant has to be abrupt as well so you catch her when she’s most vulnerable, she won’t care if you start cheating and she’s already lost interest in the relationship, you have to time it well like a birthday date, valentines just a day where you both had a really memorable time

Also put ideas in her head of a life together like talk about kids, marriage, where to move to/live, your dream house together, shit like that build a fantasy in her head of a perfect life waiting for her with you in it

Last edited:
  • +1
Listen to more bands not just Nu- Metal listen to Type O Negative cause Peter Steele was a GigaChad may he rip in peace

• +1
Listen to more bands not just Nu- Metal listen to Type O Negative cause Peter Steele was a GigaChad may he rip in peace
I actually know this band and thought they were a mix of metalcore and Nu Metal lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
I‘m no nazi lol how does this even work they still will hate me 🤣
Idk, in US many "white supremacists" and that crowd are hispanic. And skinheads love metal music. So cute skinhead aryan HQNP metal gfs galore!

I actually know this band and thought they were a mix of metalcore and Nu Metal lol
Im going to some metal concerts soon i hope i can score a goth cutie but i know i wont since im incel

• +1
mirin pfp also id like to fuck a ill bitch
Same I love goth gingers

Screenshot 20220926 164055

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22355