I dream mog everyone here

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

I WILL BE BACK. DM ME
Btw. I have 2 hours worth of dreams every night and all so realistic and profound it feels realer than real life so much emotion and dialouge i remember all of it and all my dreams from my lifetime i have 1000 years worth of memories and biggest dream mog all of my dreams are me hanging out with foids or femboys since i convinced my psyche that male socialization is useless and males are irrelevant in general almost no males in my dreams

So many of my dreams have decided my life choices because they opened me up to situations i will never experience IRL you can only be like me if your spiritually awake/chosen by god or beleive you are special in some way also requires to be NEET since if you have a high stress shit life your dreams will copy. Then start writing down your dreams youll notice with each night they become more realistic due toc cognitive training

• +1
Reactions: IBlameLucifer, Rea, Clark69 and 5 others
please fucking teach me i haven’t dreamed in 8 years

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, TechnoBoss, ey88 and 2 others
please fucking teach me i haven’t dreamed in 8 years
Do you ever remember even a second of a dream? Like when wake up to an alarm do you remember your dreams even for a few seconds?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and NorwoodAscender
Do you ever remember even a second of a dream? Like when wake up to an alarm do you remember your dreams even for a few seconds?
dude not a nanosecond

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ey88, NZb6Air and slavicpsycho
I have weird dreams that i will get banned if i described them

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
dude not a nanosecond
Only thing i can think of is take a shit ton of supplements at night only for one night just to trigger a dream then write down your dream after that you should have at least a few seconds worth of dreams every night and keep writing them down it will turn to minutes then hours. If that doesnt work look into recreational drugs or pharmaceuticals

But in your case i think your suffering from a calcified pineal gland, i dont brush my teeth or drink water so i have virtually 0 flouride in me

• +1
Reactions: ey88, NZb6Air and NorwoodAscender
I have weird dreams that i will get banned if i described them
Funny story i shared a dream about being a transsexual and got thread deleted and warning for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, cooldude1231 and NorwoodAscender
But in your case i think your suffering from a calcified pineal gland, i dont brush my teeth or drink water so i have virtually 0 flouride in me
ooo another rabbit hole i can go down. appreciate it
Excited How Dare You GIF by Tubi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea, ey88 and slavicpsycho
I have giga vivid and realistic dreams after using zoloft. Feels like I enter another reality. I remember everything after

One time I even had dreams where I woke up again and again and I was still dreaming. It was horrible

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and slavicpsycho
One time I even had dreams where I woke up again and again and I was still dreaming. It was horrible
This dream where I woke up and was still dreaming was so horrible fr. I dreamt I was in my house, there were decapitated heads, shadow people, intruders, in my house, and I was strapped to my couch (where I was sleeping). Each time I woke up I was happy but disappointed again when I saw the decapitated heads. Outside was also depressing, winter and misplaced houses

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and slavicpsycho
30959.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, NorwoodAscender and slavicpsycho
I have giga vivid and realistic dreams after using zoloft. Feels like I enter another reality. I remember everything after

Cant relate but drug withdrawals make your dreams hella vivid too I went on a week long binge of alcohol and weed and after I ran out I had these false awakening dreams where it was so realistic I couldnt tell if I was in a dream when I woke up in real life

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and NorwoodAscender
This dream where I woke up and was still dreaming was so horrible fr. I dreamt I was in my house, there were decapitated heads, shadow people, intruders, in my house, and I was strapped to my couch (where I was sleeping). Each time I woke up I was happy but disappointed again when I saw the decapitated heads. Outside was also depressing, winter and misplaced houses
Creepy nogga I got those when i used to take melatonin

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and NorwoodAscender
all of my dreams are me hanging out with foids or femboys since i convinced my psyche that male socialization is useless and males are irrelevant in general almost no males in my dreams
Made me laugh but 'mirin. I have pretty vivid, absurdist dreams but I have absolutely 0 control or lucidity, they're always cool though.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Made me laugh but 'mirin. I have pretty vivid, absurdist dreams but I have absolutely 0 control or lucidity, they're always cool though.
Do you have an unstable life? Eg wake up early to an alarm, go to school/work, stressed lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and iblamehumphrey
This is just lucid dreaming

• Hmm...
  • +1
This is just lucid dreaming
Thats just when your aware that your dreaming, vividness/how realistic is influenced by lifestyle and brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ey88
Only thing i can think of is take a shit ton of supplements at night only for one night just to trigger a dream then write down your dream after that you should have at least a few seconds worth of dreams every night and keep writing them down it will turn to minutes then hours. If that doesnt work look into recreational drugs or pharmaceuticals

What do you drink? Milk? Blood?

Do you have an unstable life? Eg wake up early to an alarm, go to school/work, stressed lifestyle?
No I'm pretty laid back. My dreams are usually ordinary day to day stuff with bizarre aspects that don't make sense, nonlinear stuff, etc. and then another big chunk is where I'm someone else immersed in a totally different setting.

• Woah
  • +1
No I'm pretty laid back. My dreams are usually ordinary day to day stuff with bizarre aspects that don't make sense, nonlinear stuff, etc. and then another big chunk is where I'm someone else immersed in a totally different setting.
Weird, do u consume goyslop?

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and ey88
Weird, do u consume goyslop?
I mean depends on what you mean. I don't eat out/eat prepackaged food but I eat mostly what my family cooks which is (cooked) red meat, chicken, vegetables, pasta. I don't know of anywhere nearby to get real food nor do I have the money for it.

• +1
I mean depends on what you mean. I don't eat out/eat prepackaged food but I eat mostly what my family cooks which is (cooked) red meat, chicken, vegetables, pasta. I don't know of anywhere nearby to get real food nor do I have the money for it.
Just train dream memory tbh

• +1
Reactions: ominion and iblamehumphrey
Just train dream memory tbh
Been doing that, I always write shit down. Crazy thing is that my sister apparently lucid dreams every time but only remembers a couple dreams a month.

• Woah
All my dreams are of a happier time in my life. They are extremely vivid if I take melatonin before bed

• +1
All my dreams are of a happier time in my life. They are extremely vivid if I take melatonin before bed
Opposite for me lol my dreams are visions. Much of my most memorable ones came true whether by my decisions or nature running its course

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Mogs me. Had a dream where a plane crashed into me. The next dream, I also got strangled to death, then sent to hell right after

• Woah
I do lucid dreams and sleep 12 hours every night

Over for you

• WTF
  • +1
Then start writing down your dreams youll notice with each night they become more realistic due toc cognitive training
I doubt that would work. Seems far more likely that writing down your dreams would result in your real life becoming more psychotic. You are not supposed to remember your dreams, the body intentionally impairs memory formation of dreams for a reason.

• Hmm...
I doubt that would work. Seems far more likely that writing down your dreams would result in your real life becoming more psychotic. You are not supposed to remember your dreams, the body intentionally impairs memory formation of dreams for a reason.
Not true humans today are completely different beings from 2000+ years ago dreaming used to be way more influential seen in egyptians

Btw. I have 2 hours worth of dreams every night and all so realistic and profound it feels realer than real life so much emotion and dialouge i remember all of it and all my dreams from my lifetime i have 1000 years worth of memories and biggest dream mog all of my dreams are me hanging out with foids or femboys since i convinced my psyche that male socialization is useless and males are irrelevant in general almost no males in my dreams

So many of my dreams have decided my life choices because they opened me up to situations i will never experience IRL you can only be like me if your spiritually awake/chosen by god or beleive you are special in some way also requires to be NEET since if you have a high stress shit life your dreams will copy. Then start writing down your dreams youll notice with each night they become more realistic due toc cognitive training
I

Ive been having lots of dreams recently but I can only remember key details or items please teach me how to remember more.

• +1
I

Ive been having lots of dreams recently but I can only remember key details or items please teach me how to remember more.
Just write each dream down every morning easy

• +1
Reactions: Rea, ss07 and IBlameLucifer
Cause I always rush to sex and then it lasts very short cause of it then wake up in the middle of the night
Sad. I never wake up from sex dreams unless I ejaculate

• +1